Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I been on eBay since 2001. Had my first non paying bidder recently. Little wierd that they had 100% and a lot of feedback.

And there is no way I'd buy some Js from some yahoo with low or no prior sales. That just looks like the start of a horror movie.
I had to start a new eBay account like 6 months or so back. Had to start from scratch regarding feedback. I just let my shoes and customer service speak for itself. Slowly you will get more and more positive feedback and people will take notice. People must be getting taxes in because I've sold like 6 pairs this week which is unusual :lol:

Last edited:
You're actually allowed to do meet ups on eBay's, I don't know why they flag that. Had the same happen to me, they are deading PayPal invoices but also doing too much with it

Not sure how eBay screen the messages, but I guess they thought it was something else.

View media item 2376499
View media item 2376488
Cleaned my laces and laced em loose. I was worried about the lace tab straps coming loose over time as some 4s do and they start to flop around. But I just used a extra hole to keep them closely tight to the shoe.

Like the other poster said, I still admire this shoe every time I take them out the box. Grail status and is a close second behind the BC3 which is my favorite shoe of all time. I've only worn these 3x since release day so I decided to wear them m around the house a little. But they will see plenty of action come summer time

Last edited:
Ive been trying to find a second pair of these for the longest.Ive put out several offers on eBay and another through stockx w/o any luck.No one wants to deal on a size 12 through Facebook either smh.

Hello NT do you think 260 a fair price for a DS sale 10.5? Includes receipt and is legit. Local cash sale around my way

Probably by key search words in the messages. I was giving a warning but eBay as well when I contacted a seller asking if they do local pickups.!

Back
Top Bottom