Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've never used or seen this site? can someone vouch for it? REALLY tempted to buy another pair, had to break out my 2nd pair after breaking the a wing on my 1st....

Think about it! I would recommend GOAT, if anything. A little more, but less to WORRY about. If your size on GOAT is $50 more, you should think about that KC pair even more lol

Nice pics coach js coach js ! It's great to see you actually wearing your kicks, but ***damn man! Your worn pair looks miserable!!! :lol: I still haven't worn either of my pairs. I'll probably bring a pair out in the Spring, though. Or, I might just sell em, I don't know yet. I mean I love them, and all, but the shape is so horrible, I just can't see myself wearing them. Plus, I seen pics where the leather on the toe box, starts to crack, over time.

Hahaha, thx man. i have worn these almost everyday since release. they went straight to foot. the quality, as far as Js go, is top notch on these. id say keep a pair, but these are my favorite of all time, so im biased. and, the miserable pair will continue to get on foot love until the sole falls off. i love these shoes man.

5609CA44-B5DA-4257-9DC8-FE6A467B3BA4.jpeg

DA6377FB-6290-4036-A34D-9749401E53FC.jpeg

These Sneakers are pretty comfy

I got my 2016 cement 4s a few weeks ago from StockX and loving them, but not gonna lie, they are not the most comfortable. Really hate how each shoe has different quality leather in the toe box. My left toe box is softer, but creases easily. The right toe box is harder, but you can barely see the creases. I would have prefer the softer, but more easily crease leather on both toe boxes. Also noticed my right ankle keeps rubbing against the inner liner. Leather around the heel area seems hard.
Well, I assume it's more a problem with my misshapen feet, but the leather doesn't seem that soft. I haven't worn them too often yet, so it could just be a longer break-in period. Not too concerned.

It's true that these go with EVERYTHING. Dress it up or down.

I suggest everyone who wants these and still hasn't bit take advantage of the kicks crew free shipping promo while you can...

My homie is expecting his first child soon. So his wife is making him downsize his collection. Grabbed both for $300. Now I can beat up the pairs I got on RD with no dambs given. :smokin

3BADEAC9-6BD1-469A-BDE4-6CE77F9A8EAD.jpeg

:smokin that is a great deal. Even if u copped on RD with promo codes pairs were around 165 each pair. What a steal. Sucks for ur boy having to downsize but i get it.... . Wear em well G

Back
Top Bottom