Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Not sure if there’s a general 4 thread but would you guys want a jumpman or na on a potential cool grey 4 release? Cant wait for these bred 4s come holiday time, still need to double my whites

Not sure if there’s a general 4 thread but would you guys want a jumpman or na on a potential cool grey 4 release? Cant wait for these bred 4s come holiday time, still need to double my whites
It really wouldn't matter to me honestly. If its original color, I always go NA. Even though NA on some cool greys would be dope as hell.

I've worn mine 40-50+ times without any cracking issues (just mild yellowing). These bad boys are amazing. Granted I'm only 140 lb. Maybe a heavier set dude might cause some cracking

I've worn mine 40-50+ times without any cracking issues (just mild yellowing). These bad boys are amazing. Granted I'm only 140 lb. Maybe a heavier set dude might cause some cracking

i'm 175 and mine are dealing with some issues. i've had 10 pairs move through in the past month and it's random on which ones are yellowing (netting) and which ones are cracking, all 2016 OG's.

AEA3C35B-55C8-4388-9523-97374488E917.jpeg

Royce 5’9 w/ The White Cement Interscope Records IV’s:nerd:

Anyone replace the insoles in these? What are people recommending these days? Whatever's at Finishline, or semi-custom from Roadrunner? Back in 2001 I bought a pair of air max in Japan (I think it was limited edition dress shoe on the AM97 sole); it had an insole with pretty large air pockets on the bottom. They were super comfy; never seen anything since. I should have kept that shoe!

I've narrowed down the clicking I'm getting (after the shoe heats up after a few hours of wear) to the insole. So while it's NA and decently thick/comfy, I may need to replace them to solve my problem.

Cant that high end company get in trouble for doing that? Or is there no such thing as a copyrighted design? Or does making even one small tweak make that shoe not eligible for copyright?

Cant that high end company get in trouble for doing that? Or is there no such thing as a copyrighted design? Or does making even one small tweak make that shoe not eligible for copyright?

I believe US Patents are only good for 25 years. The original design came out in 1989 But created in 1988, that would be 30 years. So yes, all is fair game.

Yes but haven’t heard about them getting them, Great Lakes is trash lol

I thought that was the Detroit store you meant restocked a few times.

The Great Lakes outlet wasn't bad the first few years it opened. I lived only about a 20 min drive away, so I used to go in their every other week. I picked up a fair amount of good finds there on and off, and there was a period back around 2010 where it got a fair amount of Kobe stuff. The last few years before I left Michigan, though (meaning up till a couple years ago), I almost never found anything worth a damn there, shoes or apparel. Ah well.

Downtown Detroit store gets most of the heat and usually doesn’t last the day. But they get nice stuff across the board especially retros

Great Lakes these days RARELY gets anything worth while. IMO has to be one of the worst outlets

I’m hearing this little popping sound on the right shoe of one of my pairs everytime I’m walking. Sounds like it’s coming from the front of the shoe. Ish is annoying. Anyone else have or heard of this kind of issue?

Back
Top Bottom