Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

:wow:

YES to the MBs. Already better than 2015 by a margin imo. All I looked foward to this year was the Chicago 1's and NCs.

I keep coming back lurking in this thread for no damn reason knowing the RD. Yeah, I'm going to attempt to cop.

Btw. That padding and leather
nthat.gif
@Bigsykedaddy  

Any idea what Canadian retail is on these? Or if Canada is getting em at all? Thanks
Toronto will definitely be getting them due to the all star game being there. Vancouver should have them as well. Not sure about elsewhere. 88's were 280 after tax, so sadly these will be over 300.

Toronto will definitely be getting them due to the all star game being there. Vancouver should have them as well. Not sure about elsewhere. 88's were 280 after tax, so sadly these will be over 300.
$300 holy 

:wow:

YES to the MBs. Already better than 2015 by a margin imo. All I looked foward to this year was the Chicago 1's and NCs.

Same here. Next year I just need these and B/Red 12s. Hopefully we get those Wht/Nvy or some Metallic OG 1s.

Man I sure as H*** hope they drop in July @jaylaw15, and NOT December. Like I've said before, the Black Cements are my Air Jordan GRAILS! I'm really NOT tryin' 2 wait a WHOLE year to get em... But, I will have to stack like $700 up to get 3 pairs. I also PRAY that they use durabuck for the upper this time, & they fix the paint chippin'/crackin' issues. I already know that the height/shape is gonna be ******, & I'm gonna have to DEAL with it. I WISH they could have the shape & height of the 99 retro, but that's just a DREAM at this point...​
 ​
Anyways...
Here's TWO more pics from @shoulee81's Instagram.
 ​
 ​
Upon FURTHER review....
 ​
 ​
 ​
I'm in!
nthat.gif
Leather looks decent, I just wish they were $190, & NOT $220.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Man I sure as H*** hope they drop in July @jaylaw15, and NOT December. Like I've said before, the Black Cements are my Air Jordan GRAILS! I'm really NOT tryin' 2 wait a WHOLE year to get em... But, I will have to stack like $700 up to get 3 pairs. I also PRAY that they use durabuck for the upper this time, & they fix the paint chippin'/crackin' issues. I already know that the height/shape is gonna be ******, & I'm gonna have to DEAL with it. I WISH they could have the shape & height of the 99 retro, but that's just a DREAM at this point...​
 ​
Anyways...
Here's TWO more pics from @shoulee81's Instagram.
 ​
 ​
Upon FURTHER review....
 ​
 ​
 ​
I'm in!
nthat.gif
Leather looks decent, I just wish they were $190, & NOT $220.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​

Back
Top Bottom