Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I have never doubled up on a shoe but if I can this will be the first one!! Love IV's then add NA, can't get better unless you release Black Cement with NA

I don't like when people say "well, they're re-releasing so now I can un-ds my 2012 (previously released) pair." Why does the pair re-releasing have anything to do with the clean pair sitting in the closet? Granted this might be one of those few pairs I can see keeping on ice, but I just don't get why someone would wait 3 years to wear a pair of shoes they had to have so bad for the year leading up to their release.

All that aside, I will be trying for these if they release... 2012 pair was garbage quality. Hope they are on par with the 88 3's!
My sentiments exactly. NT people say that with every release and I just face palm myself.

Its all about flexing/ stunting IMO and its kindve sad

I hope that rumor that was going around about them retroing the Cool Grey 4's is true too, that would be awesome.

Wont make the same mistake again as these were super dupa snug. Got to get the half size no matter what when they drop.

For real 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Hope these have that soft leather and not that ish they've been using on regular releases. That's why I haven't gotten any 4s lately. They are bulky af.

Hope these have that soft leather and not that ish they've been using on regular releases. That's why I haven't gotten any 4s lately. They are bulky af.
Have you tried on any 2015-released 4's?

Last edited:
If true, These will be mines retail or resale !

Hope they dont mess up the shade of grey like the last release.

You missing out. The leather is way better on 2015 versions. 

Wont make the same mistake again as these were super dupa snug. Got to get the half size no matter what when they drop.

View media item 1563736

Exactly, I barely even wear mine because they kill my pinky toe and they are cracking bad on one shoe. Doesn't matter, any original colorway with Nike Air will be purchased.

Last edited:

View media item 1563736

doubled on rd & remember calling & cancelling 2 of them off a restock order because I only wanted a dave white 1 double(smh) seeing prices I should've kept #3 & #4 strickly to flip for this $400+ I see them at

Since it's priced at my soul, looks like I'm gonna have to skip it 
eyes.gif

On second thought, nah I'll find a way 
devil.gif

Can't miss out on these!

hopefully they are the remastered like the columbia's. I just picked those up and they are way nicer than my old military blues.

Back
Top Bottom