Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I used to rock the tag with my sport royal 5s in hs, but that ended after a week because of how annoying and stupid it was. Maybe we're all missing the point about why people wear the stickers and tags nowadays. It might not be for looks, but rather to verify authenticity on feet/ on head...

Praying these will be widely available. Will be extremely sick if I don't get 1 pair! My 2012s are half size to small on me... Imagine that with the stiff cheap leather to boot.. OUCH

How hard will these be to get? Will I have to wait outside the store in a line for a couple hours?

I don't care for hangtags either. But I won't sit here and knock anyone who does. Especially if it matters to you, and your paying $220.

Wearing the hang tag on the shoes is about as ridiculous as wearing the hang tag on top of the snapbacks.

The only time I wore a hang tag on my shoes was the day I unDS my 2006 Fire Red 5s but once the day was over I took it off. :lol:

Leave that tacky shhh for the kids....
unds'd? What's wrong with just saying wore ?

Last edited:
"Wore" could mean subsequent wears where as "unDS" specifically means first time worn. Not that it makes any difference but I guess the details matter.

Back
Top Bottom