Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Actually, money talks. The greatest chance of affecting change is not buying. These guys that constantly complain, but cop anyways that's funny to me.

Actually it's both not buying and communicating why. One is useless without the other, because sales data/trends can be interpreted any which way.

You can decide not to buy a 13 because of a lack of a suede midsole, but unless you communicate that reason, Nike or whoever can interpret your decision not to buy as not liking the model, color, etc.

I never understood why GS sizes use the Jordan 3 midsole; not enough space to make the shapes of the 4 sole?  Seems like enough room, but I'm not s sneaker manufacturer.... I mean toddler sizes I can understand, but GS?

Last edited:

I never understood why GS sizes use the Jordan 3 midsole; not enough space to make the shapes of the 4 sole?  Seems like enough room, but I'm not s sneaker manufacturer.... I mean toddler sizes I can understand, but GS?
Maybe this video might explain the manufacturing and scale for toddler to kids to mens.

Thank you.  Unfortunately, it doesn't address why the GS 4s need to have a different midsole.  I understand the fundamentals of scaling, and I'm sure it has something to do with that.  For the toddler sizes it makes a lot of sense, however, it's not immediately obvious for the GS sizes.  Maybe it has to do with being able to adjust the air bubble needed in the smaller sizes, which the 3 sole may be capable of doing, while the 4 sole may not scale down properly.

Wonder why the Nike Air on the GS pairs aren't as exposed as on the Men's?
If you're familiar with the GS 4's, they have a leather/vinyl heel tab as opposed to the plastic one on the men's pairs.

The lettering is just painted on the GS pair, whereas the men's pair is embossed on the plastic which is then painted over.

Man it ain't hard to get the mold the same.
All were asking Nike to do is keep the shoe flat, and don't curve them in the toe area.
How hard is it for them to do that?
Dudes in here commenting like Nike is a startup company with limited resources.

hmmm honestly from Foamer's review video, they look great. Even the toe box is a little more rounded than 2012s....but im still waiting on that leather quality, thats my one downfall

So much complaining about the shape of the 4s but in reality every model has been altered. It is what it is at this point, either buy them or don't....

My failt for beginning the mold talk. But I only brought it up because it was insinuated JB isn't able to recreate it. I personally like the sneaker. Hell I had the 2012 and those were beyond atrocious. But NT is a avenue for those who are frustrated as well.

If you have a problem ignore them. People have been basing sneakers I've been interested in since I joined but I never cared to tell them stop complaining. Let them have their soap box and vent, you buy your shoe, and everyone is happy at the end.

Comparisons of '99 '16 soon. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom