Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just got my call from my local FTL!!
giphy.gif

Are these releasing on NIKE.COM or are they just going to release through SNKRS? I want to use my swoosh discount on these. I tried tweeting nike but got no response.

I won 4 raffles so far :rofl:. I only got 7 tickets. Pretty sure these won't be too difficult to get online for those that don't have a chance to buy in store.

I won 4 raffles so far :rofl:. I only got 7 tickets. Pretty sure these won't be too difficult to get online for those that don't have a chance to buy in store.

Crazy. I sound like a broken record, but entered 13 total. Won 0, so far. Lol. Down but not out.

Online is option if all else fails by end of day today.

Are these releasing on NIKE.COM or are they just going to release through SNKRS? I want to use my swoosh discount on these. I tried tweeting nike but got no response.
They'll release on nike.com. I'm hoping for that swoosh discount too.  Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Crazy. I sound like a broken record, but entered 13 total. Won 0, so far. Lol. Down but not out.

I wouldn't count myself out until 10:00 PM. Yes, I've even gotten calls after closing the day before a release.

I feel you on that, but my on the fence is more the fact that they still didn't completely remaster this version.
The 67° curve that murders the pinky toe is still there, and the $220 is a major turn off.
I only wear my 2012s once in a blue moon, so it's more so trying to justify buying the same shoe I already have two pair of and don't really wear them.

Given that, sounds like you're better off not getting them.  Best to unsub from this thread now so as not to be tempted!
Yep, I'm officially all in now.
$220 down the drain on another pair of Jordan's
mean.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
Didn't unsubscribe fast enough.
laugh.gif

But really though, sell one of your 2012's. Won't get all your money back, but you'd at least have the better example of the shoe and wouldn't have paid full retail for something you're wearing "once in a blue moon" anyway.

Its the same thing

You're wrong there buddy. SNKRS and NDC are two totally different things when you're trying to get that 40% off. We don't get our discount on SNKRS. The most recent example of this was how the the all star foams released on SNKRS and sold out instantly before they even went up on NDC.

I do remember the last raffle I entered which was unnecessary (that time I didn't know) maroon 6, I got a call past 7pm.

I'm mad that if I order tomorrow I'm gonna have to wait till Thursday for them to arrive :smh:

This. Because so far these raffles ain't looking to good. I want mine tommorow lol. Can't imagine striking out online tommorow thus leaving unclaimed pairs as my only option. I really hope it doesn't have to come to that :\

Hope everyone cooks tomorrow morning. I didn't mess with raffles this time around since I was traveling. SNKRS or bust for me. Thank God they now have it for android, so I have it set up on my Note 5 and on my iPad (different acct's/names/CCs/phones). 

With all that effort you definitely deserve to get a pair.. I'm sure if you don't get a call you'll get through online. When I'm doing the online thing for limited releases I've got both phones, my pc and my iPad going lol. Just be patient and positive and they will come.

local finishline said raffle winners have to show up before they open, before 10am

so maybe when they open at 10am they're doing fcfs?

don't know how that works

Back
Top Bottom