Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don't know why sellin a few pair of kicks for the low is so frowned upon. Ya, the profit margins are low, but extra money is extra money.

I know time is an important factor, but sometimes it's worth it in my opinion.

If I can sell 5 pairs, even for a measly $30 profit each. That's 150 for a Saturday's worth of work. This is even more appealing to people who don't make a lot of money at their job.

I also understand it would take $1200 to make the $150. Horrible margins, but it's better than just leaving it in the bank imo. Hustling is hustling. Anything positive is beneficial.

nerd.gif

got through on hannon. Boom. Done for the weekend. gonna snowboard and drink and forget about sneakers for the weekend. 

I enter 9 raffles and I didn't get one call back ?!? What gives ? : (

I never had problems with any general release shoe

Last edited:
Hanon's site doesn't seem to be too backed up, can get through pretty easily. Nothing like the Chi 1 release, site wouldn't even load correctly if at all. Didn't get any raffles but things are still looking pretty good...

Just woke up from a long nap. Got a raffle pair from FNL. Champs called me but I didn't get to my phone in time and they didn't leave any voicemail. I got proof on my phone they called me so I'm going to complain. It just sucks they don't hold the pairs for longer. I would've gone to NTNY in a few hours or some other FTL and then head to the mall. Hopefully won't waste too much time at Queens Ctr. I originally wanted 3 but 2 are enough. I doubled up on the XIs, got the chromes and maroons so I'm good. No need to take up unnecessary storage space.

Back
Top Bottom