Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

LOL They keep replenishing sizes, no sold out yall.
forced me to buy an incorrect sz on SNKRS 
mean.gif

After about 50 AIRBALLS finally got through on SNKRS

This. 50 airballs and then some, reentering address and CC info that was already saved in profile plenty of times, "incorrect" touch ID and passwords. First time using app but went thru around 11.

Can I contact Nike about applying my promo code that they gave me for a previous Xmas order that they messed up on?

Will they apply it to my order that I just placed on SNKRS?

So if my order shows up on the SNKRS app but not the actual Nike.com website, am I good? I assume so cause I got the "Got Em" confirmation and i've been charged.

just tried on the desktop right now and got an 8.5. I usually go with a 9, but my oreos fit huge in a 9 and white shoes look big on me

These were way easier that the 88 III's Nike is increasing pairs and the price, they make more money and stop resellers, you can complain about the price but everyone gets a pair at least.

Can I contact Nike about applying my promo code that they gave me for a previous Xmas order that they messed up on?

Will they apply it to my order that I just placed on SNKRS?

I tried with my Just Dons and they weren't having it. Saying they couldn't add the code since it was thru the SNKRS app. Can't hurt to try tho.

rishi call them to freeze those supposed orders and possibly release

People on NT back in the day were ruthless. Dudes would post their order numbers and fellow NTers would call and cancel that persons order. Grimey.

Back
Top Bottom