Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These looking like they are selling out today. So much for sitting. Hopefully resell is low in 2 weeks so I can cop

Wife just texted to say she got my size on her app
pimp.gif

michael%2Bjordan2.gif
Still catching up on that crap ton of posts in this thread since I went to pick up my Cement 4 joints from Shiekh this morn

Good to see the sneakerhead gods have finally given you their blessing, @babyJs23

Last edited:
Shocked how quick these went in the UK. Stuck in waiting for 45 minutes on NDC managed to get a pair. Went to town and managed to pick up another 2 pairs one from footlocker and one from offspring. Sold 1 keeping 2 pairs.

Just copped with ease at my local mall...comfort abd quality is on point imo. Pretty happy with em

I got the email confirmation but can't look up my order. Anyone have that problem?

Last edited:
Wow some of these pairs with the insane amount of speckle on the back, thank God I didn't cop this release. Garbage.

That's exactly how the original 1989 pairs were like.. [emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]Speckles & more speckles.[emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]

Damn, I haven't been in this thread since last night... And it's almost 100 more pages. Anyways, I went through hell tryin' to get through on Eastbay and Champ's. Long story short, I FINALLY was able to get through on Finish Line. After waiting almost 2 hours, which seemed like an eternity... I was able to check out around 11:45 AM EST.

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Shouts out to Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ , @AirSakuragi, @MJO23DAN, @babyJs23 & all of the NikeTalkers, who were trying to get at least one pair. I hope u ALL were able to eat.

[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

One more question for NT... Did anyone who COPPED off of Finish Line, get a shipping confirmation email yet? Usually, I would've gotten one by now. It's makin' me nervous, because I haven't gotten one yet...

[emoji]128531[/emoji] [emoji]128524[/emoji]​

Last edited:
Got through on SNKRS this morning for my pair...Swung by the mall and it was out of control...Was luckily able to pick up a pair for the wife and daughter from Kids FTL though...Could have come up with my son a pair too but he opted to hit that GameStop on the way out instead :lol:...

I was 11. If I asked my mom & dad for $100 sneakers back then I'd have either been laughed at or caught a belt to the ***.
No doubt. My dad spent about $30 on his shoes, so that was what I got as well. Lots of Keds, Airwalks, and once or twice I had actual Reeboks. Never had a Jordan until much later.

Feels good sitting here looking at my 2 pairs of white cements. I have been lusting over these shoes since 1989.

the resell value on these in the UK is already ******* stupid. they are between £80-£140 ontop of the RRP of £155 already. might just cop some Columbia's or Oreos for £150 and forget about these cements :frown:

Back
Top Bottom