Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You're a good friend. Good luck coming across one. If you have the time, drive around. Maybe some stores in Westchester have pairs. If you can't find anything for retail, the markup on Fulton st. shouldn't be that bad. They've always been way more reasonable than FC and you avoid dealing with CL, eBay bs.
Yea and its cold so its not like I have anything else to do lol thanks for the insight

The only reason I stopped buying sneakers what's because I began to buy guitars and pedals and gear lol.

These are my first Jordan's in a looooong time.

Thanks by the way. It's just an American standard. I replaced the tone and volume knobs. Head over to the guitar thread in the general and post your gear. I'd love to see it!

Yeah I could tell it was. That's all you need. I got into ESP, but I just love the neck pickup strat sound especially running through a clean channel or with a little dirt. Didn't know there was a gear thread on here! Definitely will check it out and post my rig later.

green rhino123 green rhino123 Thanks for posting them for me. That looks horrible. Those should have never reached retail and straight to B-Grade. It looks like someone from the factory didn't glue the midsole on right and traced around where it should have been. Hopefully the ones I ordered online don't come like this.

Wow FC has been moving most of its stock. It's still to early to tell since most people don't have their pairs in hand yet, but this shoe might perform better than the run of the mill retro sooner than we think. Unlike most shoes, most people bought these to keep and wear. Of course there will always be pairs for resale, but not as much as with a limited release or a retro+ where there is less attachment to the shoe and more to paper.

So nobody elses look like this

View media item 1910921

Not any of the pairs I've seen. Honestly since its uniform, it doesn't look bad and will make creases less noticeable kind of like how brushed metal won't show scratches as much as anything mirror polished. If it bothers you exchange it for another one of possible or offload it and buy from someone else.

Not any of the pairs I've seen. Honestly since its uniform, it doesn't look bad and will make creases less noticeable kind of like how brushed metal won't show scratches as much as anything mirror polished. If it bothers you exchange it for another one of possible or offload it and buy from someone else.

I got another pair off SNKRS and I'm going to return these to Nike

Kind of looks like Chicago 1 og leather

I got another pair off SNKRS and I'm going to return these to Nike

Wait and see what the resale is like this week. You might make some profit instead of just returning them since they're pretty much sold out for the most part. The resale won't be crazy but it's something.

Anyone else have different leather material? I have a pair from footlocker and another pair from finishline. The pair from finishline has a smooth tumbled textured leather on the toe box and the other pair from footlocker has more of a thick plastic leather type of feel. Hard to explain. But it's strange how it's different. I guess it depends on your production dates who knows.

people saying they are true but a 9.5 fit me perfect and I'm a 10.5 in most shoes.. 11.5 in huaraches.. 10.5 in dunks

I haven't tried mine on since I usually only do that when I'm ready to unDS (hate that term lol) these days. My feet aren't going anywhere near them until a nice sunny spring day at least. There is still dirt, snow and salt on the ground all over the place. Everything points to TTS. A lot of kicks have lots of padding and cushioning allowing people to rock a bigger size. Try on some dress shoes and see what is your real size. Those are usually always made TTS.

Back
Top Bottom