Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hey guys. New user here and i come read these forums every now and then. Anyways, just wondering about my order. Seen a handful of people already got their shipping emails from NDC. I haven't got mine yet. On NDC it says "Preparing to ship" and on the SNKRS app it says "In Progress". Should I be worried about cancellation? I hit up Nike on Twitter and they said everything should be good. And that they can take a look at my order if I liked. So they told me to DM them, I did and no reply yet

I'm getting anxious cause I don't want my order to get canceled. I'd rather spend the day with my girl but I might have to stop by the mall to see if there's any left over pairs which I doubt, Fashion valley mall in San Diego was packed with people trying to scoop unclaimed pairs.

Any insight would be appreciated. This is a great forum

Hey guys. New user here and i come read these forums every now and then. Anyways, just wondering about my order. Seen a handful of people already got their shipping emails from NDC. I haven't got mine yet. On NDC it says "Preparing to ship" and on the SNKRS app it says "In Progress". Should I be worried about cancellation? I hit up Nike on Twitter and they said everything should be good. And that they can take a look at my order if I liked. So they told me to DM them, I did and no reply yet

I'm getting anxious cause I don't want my order to get canceled. I'd rather spend the day with my girl but I might have to stop by the mall to see if there's any left over pairs which I doubt, Fashion valley mall in San Diego was packed with people trying to scoop unclaimed pairs.

be cool my G, everyone gets all worried about orders getting canceled. Don't be that guy. Did Nike take your payment?

sex>shoes.

Check out your orders. My footaction order says released to ship but checking the order details it says cancelled - no longer available.

The Dimmer's off 309? I used to buy shoes from there all the time back in High School.

Hit the mall up looking for unclaimed pairs, nada.

Hey buddy, that's the place. They used to be on Main street in Lansdale. They moved to the shopping center years later. They had EVERYTHING!!! And way under retail!

Which mall did you hit up? Montgomery or Willow Grove? I'm guessing you gotta be local to me if you went to Dimmers? :smile:

Last edited:
Hey buddy, that's the place. They used to be on Main street in Lansdale. They moved to the shopping center years later. They had EVERYTHING!!! And way under retail!

Which mall did you hit up? Montgomery or Willow Grove? I'm guessing you gotta be local to me if you went to Dimmers? :smile:

:smokin

I went to Wissahickon. Yep you're absolutely right. I remember Dimmer's used to get everything. Good seeing locals on here.

Hey all, I'm new to the board and just bought the cement 4s as my first pair of Jordans today. Any suggestions on how to care and maintain the condition of them. I already got some creases on the toe. Would a shoe shield or some kind of protector take care of the leather? Any other suggestions to not f#ck up these beauties. I'm already worried about wearing them without doing some research. Thanks in advance!!
Put shoe trees in them after wearing.

be cool my G, everyone gets all worried about orders getting canceled. Don't be that guy. Did Nike take your payment?

Nah not yet. My credit card hasn't been charged yet but my bank already has the amount subtracted it just isn't there as a transaction cause Nike hasn't shipped yet

Sweet! I went to CB West. Graduated '95 (yeah, I'm an old head on here). Awesome seeing some locals on the forums as well :smile:

Last edited:
Villa sent me tracking info yesterday and Nike Sent me tracking info 1am this morning .. Doubled up on my 10.5 ..

Make sure your order doesn't still say awaiting authorization. If it does, CALL ASAP.

Good looking out man, and I ordered 2 by accident I didn't want to say anything [emoji]128514[/emoji] Called she was cool and let me keep the extra pair, they just needed to verify my info.

Can't get any email updates because the email acct. associated with my SNKRS app is wrong.

App says in-progress tho.

What up man, welcome to NT, and most of all welcome to the Air Jordan universe.

My recommendations:

1. As an old school sneaker collector who's been rockin' J's since the 80s, don't trip on the creases. It's a natural part of rockin' sneakers. Toebox creases, imo, give the shoes a more natural look and are meant to "age" your leather over time the more you wear your shoes. I'm not saying you shouldn't try force fields but imo, those things are useless and more importantly they're uncomfortable.

2. As far as cleaning and maintaining your shoes, the best everyday cleaning solution to use is a soft cloth, water, and a magic eraser. I also use Jason Markk for occasional/monthly cleaning. Think water and soap when washing your car twice a week, and car wax once every couple months.

*** On cleaning hard to remove dirt marks on only white leather or on the outsoles/midsoles, you can apply a light touch of rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip or cotton ball. I do not recommend doing this to anything painted other than white because alcohol will cause the paint to fade.

3. For storing your J's, keep them in a cool place inside your closet in room temperature. If you haven't worn a pair for a long time or plan to keep a certain pair of kicks on ice for an extended time, I suggest taking the shoes out of the box at least once a month, place the shoes on top of the box on your bed, and leave them there for an entire day. Remember, shoes/leather need to breathe in order to maintain its texture/dexterity so it's important to do this to keep them crispy and sharp. Make sure you don't let the sun hit them directly so close those blinds/windows.

4. If you're the type that lets yellowing icy soles bother you, a cost-efficient way to clean them would be to simply take a toothbrush and Colgate Whitening toothpaste and rinse/brush/rinse/repeat the outsoles after each use in order to minimize the yellowing. You may find videos on youtube if you'd like more guidance. Personally, I don't buy any of those products such as Sole Sauce, SeaGlow, etc because you have to put in way too much work and its a waste of time and money. You wanna keep things as simple as possible. They're only shoes and they're meant to be worn and beat because you can always cop you a new pair later on.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your kicks, rock em like there's no tomorrow. But don't forget to smell em when they brand new, it's a sort of "rite of passage."

Here's a sampling of a small part of my collection (Note: each pair you see (except for the Pinnacle 1s, Banned 1s, and 72-10s) has been worn well over 20 times and they all still look super clean because of the methods I use above. The reason I have them out of the box is because I had not worn them for at least a couple months so I'm letting them "breathe" since they've been out of the regular rotation.)

View media item 1890109

View media item 1910812

View media item 1910813
Thanks for the info brother. I really appreciate it! I might try those force fields seeing as these shoes seem to fit me 1/2 to big on the toe.
If anyone knows?? Do most Jordans all fit the same? I'm usually 9.5 in nikes but I think I can fit in a 9 in these CM 4. Eitherway I don't mind the extra wiggle room and the width feels perfect.

Nike is probably processing orders FIFO... First in, First Out. Mine has shipped, but according to this thread, one of the first to get a SNKRS order in after countless air balls.

Nike is usually pretty legit when it comes to honoring orders, most of y'all who copped from SNKRS and NDC are probably gravy and will have shipment info by the end of the day.

anybody in NY know if stores/websites still selling size 8 or 8.5? 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom