Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hey my order got canceled by Eastbay, but now I'm getting this (release to ship message), when I go to check my order status. Is anyone else who got their orders canceled, getting the same results? Are they shipping? Or is it an error in their system, that will correct itself later?

$220 for these is an absolute farce. You guys are sheep 
roll.gif

$220 for these is an absolute farce. You guys are sheep :rofl:

Oh my God! I once was lost, but now I am found. Up until this very moment, this very second, this very post, I never saw the error of my ways. Thank you, Sir. I will re-adjust and re-think my sneaker spending habits in accordance to the gospel of @acebrigade.

Just left the mall in Lima Ohio . Footlocker still had about every size and finish line also had some stock. FYI

Did I miss the "toebox fix" post? I see two NTers already did it

This is pretty much accurate as it pertains to me.. and I'm totally ok with it! Brings back memories of my childhood.. my mom busted her *** to get these for me back then.
I can't argue with you. If you feel nostalgic buying, more power to you. I've been a Jordan/Nike head for years and reduced the velocity of my spending bc the way they market and gouge is simply off putting for me.  There will be shoes I will buy, but this I will pass on. 

Back
Top Bottom