Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Last edited:

$220 for these is an absolute farce. You guys are sheep 
roll.gif
Agreed. My boy scored 2 pairs asked if I wanted them at retail as he brought them over last night. The leather was ok. But, they're heavy. Wouldn't play ball in them. Then they become lifestyle shoes, and I think there others to buy. I am not trolling. It's an opinion. You don't have to agree. 

I'm sure those are all personal pairs, since they're all one consistent (and odd) size.

I'm sure those are all personal pairs, since they're all one consistent (and odd) size.
Yeah that's basically what I was getting at too. 11.5 for resell with that many pairs of course it can be done but smaller sizes are more desired. 

I can't argue with you. If you feel nostalgic buying, more power to you. I've been a Jordan/Nike head for years and reduced the velocity of my spending bc the way they market and gouge is simply off putting for me.  There will be shoes I will buy, but this I will pass on. 
thats great. now you can move on since you already told everyone in here you are gonna pass on them a million times

Not trolling. People give opinions and that's the purpose of message boards. This isn't supposed to be a "worship the shoe" page. I am sure you're the kid who takes his ball after losing a pick-up game so no one else can play. 

LMAO i remember kids like that

[emoji]9195[/emoji] In all good release.... If you can't grind back up on 240... I would suggest you not cop... Glad I copped...

Agreed. My boy scored 2 pairs asked if I wanted them at retail as he brought them over last night. The leather was ok. But, they're heavy. Wouldn't play ball in them. Then they become lifestyle shoes, and I think there others to buy. I am not trolling. It's an opinion. You don't have to agree. 

are you done ?

Serious question to those who say they're not doubling up, and go like 3/7 in raffles... Do you let the store know you won of just let it go to waste? No reason someone is buying the 7 pairs they win. Unless they're going thru a hassle to make $140 :lol:

I'm trying to get 8 pairs for myself lol

^^^^ looks like he was following up with his success story vs reselling based off of this post.

Entered two raffles, won one. They only got one full size run.  A bit more than I wanted to pay but ,,,,blah blah childhood or something.

ok ur cool bro. u passed on them. we get it. PEACE

Serious question to those who say they're not doubling up, and go like 3/7 in raffles... Do you let the store know you won of just let it go to waste? No reason someone is buying the 7 pairs they win. Unless they're going thru a hassle to make $140 :lol:

I'm trying to get 8 pairs for myself lol

^^^^ looks like he was following up with his success story vs reselling based off of this post.
What is he, a damn octopus!? [emoji]128025[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom