Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They're gonna send one and the other will be in limbo. 

I can almost guarantee you will not be getting two pairs 

1of my NDC order cancelled. One paypal, the other CC to same addres. "1 per" smh after reading successful doubles

I like the Columbia's and Cements.  I sold my Oreo's.   I have heard some complaints about the comfort of the Cement 4's but i disagree.  I wear a size 13 and mine were very comfortable, I wore them almost all day saturday and sunday then I cleaned them and put them away for awhile.
still havent seen the cements in person but based on pictures the oreo's and columbias have better leather. 

Last edited:
Check the weight of each item, is it identical?
Yea man 4.5 lb's for both.... no way they're sending me two pairs?

Check the weight of each item, is it identical?

Mine both say 4.4 pounds. The processed order time was also different for each tracking number.

They're gonna send one and the other will be in limbo. 

I can almost guarantee you will not be getting two pairs 
I've had this happen to me once and I got a free pair, if both tracking have movement you've been blessed with a free pair.

So I tried to checkout multiple times on finishline due to card error and order not going through.  I looked at my bank account and $5000 was taken out.....has anyone ever had this problem and how long does it take to have the $$ returned?

So I tried to checkout multiple times on finishline due to card error and order not going through.  I looked at my bank account and $5000 was taken out.....has anyone ever had this problem and how long does it take to have the $$ returned?
Hasn't been taken out, they're just pending but will disappear in a few days.

Same thing happened to me.... I got two different order #'s from Footlocker.....just got the UPS emails with two different shipping #'s....not sure whats going on .. I only paid for 1 pair haha
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Was successful in placing a phone order today with Eastbay using the style number!  Received order confirmation for a size 8.  Thanks for the heads up!! 
how soon did you receive your email confirmation? i have placed and order thru phone too, but still no email confirmation , the rep might have put a wrong email..........

Same thing happened to me.... I got two different order #'s from Footlocker.....just got the UPS emails with two different shipping #'s....not sure whats going on .. I only paid for 1 pair haha
laugh.gif
I am in the same boat.  However, it says released to ship for both orders.  When I click on the order numbers, it says "1 units canceled; No longer available"   It's really confusing. 

Back
Top Bottom