Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

1 pair from NDC and 1 from FNL gets delivered today. My 2nd pair from NDC got the delayed email yesterday. At this point if it gets canceled, I don't even care anymore.

Can't wait to get home from work today. Haven't said that about Jordan's in a long time.

Some of y'all really don't understand how purchases or demand works. Just because YOU had it easy it doesn't mean everyone else does. It really doesn't otherwise people wouldn't still be trying to purchase since Saturday.
I was just curious because my area all did FCFS. Mind you, the younger crowd filled that up and I hit my only raffle I entered. So meh.

It's no excuse for your ignorance so meh.

That's what I see as well, along with Twitter. Everyone charging $300+ for these, they really moving though? I don't think so.
Nope :lol: the dudes who are selling at 280-300 are getting clowned.

I don't know why some of these people think they are Flight Club.

On a serious note, did anyone really miss out on these? 
That means they didn't even try. When NDC opened up the standard desktop link, sizes were being restocked as they go down. I'm not even trying to be an elitist when I say that they didn't want it bad enough...
There were quite a few cancellations of people who 'tried'. Too late to place another order at this point. Might not be an elitist, but you come off real condescending
this. i think all the peeps who got their orders cancelled and now looking for a pair still will beg to differ about not wanting them bad enough. online was just a mess smh

I got mines today from NDC but I gotta say quality was a letdown. JB with there remastered marketing. Glad I ndc came through but man, salty on my pair.

Not gonna lie, I am hating on some of you. Especially those with two feet buying 4 pairs. I know it's pointless, but I will be reaching out to Eastbay later this week to let them know how I feel and I will be COLORFUL about it.

Happy 
smokin.gif

12728480_883488658437064_1918590238_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's why I order from Nike only. I've only had tiffs get cancelled from them and I wasn't surprised because I never got an order confirmation email. I kept hitting air ball but didn't even bother with footsites or finishline. Nike has free shipping, free returns, and once my order is set with Nike I never get worried that it's going to get cancelled.

That's why I order from Nike only. I've only had tiffs get cancelled from them and I wasn't surprised because I never got an order confirmation email. I kept hitting air ball but didn't even bother with footsites or finishline. Nike has free shipping, free returns, and once my order is set with Nike I never get worried that it's going to get cancelled.

I've had two separate orders cancelled by NDC this week alone. The first was an order for the Nike Air Trainer 1 SuperBowl:
Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned.

The other was the Jordan OVO t-shirt (L):
Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned.

Last edited:

I don't even open Finish Line anymore. After the Legend Blue disaster, I told them I was never ordering from them again until they fixed their payment system. Plus I don't wanna pay shipping when I get it free on Nike/EB.
Yeah after I missed out on Concords because I had 4 charges (no orders processed) from Finishline on my card, I stopped doing business with them 

I wonder how Nike cancels orders. Sucks to hear some of your orders have been canceled by Nike in the past. I've been ordering most releases from them and never had my order canceled. Of course their servers can be crappy at times.

They always do well with shipping though. 3 days always get upgraded to 2 days from UPS. Coming in today and not tomorrow. 8)

Back
Top Bottom