Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

and what exactly do you think this forum is.  last time i looked at the title it was about white cement 4's.  please point to the post where everything posted in it has to glorify and accept everything nike and jb is and does and i will make sure not to go there....is anything i am saying false....if it is true then why so butt hurt...no need to get emotional when all it is stating fact.  fact that the leather on these are trash.  fact that everyone said the leather was good.  then thats when people started getting their feelings hurt when someone said something other than these are perfect.  this is the only place where statements on here about the material are made and not anywhere else. especially the don c thread.

not trying to force my statements on anyone except i am 100% sure i have the right to post them....good or bad....
idc what you post I just sincerely want to know what you expected these to be like when you bought them

Did anyone else end up with what appears to be tumbled leather on the front toe cap panel? My right shoe has this.
My left toe box has a lot of wrinkles and almost looks tumbled and my right toe box just has a big *** crease all  the way across it straight out the box.

And I swear, the people with the smart *** comments that go out of their way to defend Jordan Brand are just as annoying as the people that go out of their way to pick apart Jordan Brand.

Some of the complaints are ridiculous but some of them are legit. I can live with some of the creases out of the box because they're going to crease anyway but it's still BS to me that this happens when we're paying $240 after tax for some shoes that were released 30 years ago.

If the shoes were only like $140 it would be a totally different story but if you're going to market them as remastered and jack up prices, people have a right to *****.

It's gotten to the point where I expect flaws out of the box I just hope I "can deal" with them. With that said, I'm only buying one more Jordan release this year. The Flu Games. I'll also get the Space Jams but I'm seriously going to quit getting everything that retros.

JB set themselves up for the criticism as soon as they put out all that BS about the remastering process getting the white glove treatment, etc. We certainly deserve some justification for the price increase, and it's pretty obvious that their argument about improved quality is false.

even the leather on the remastered green 4's and the bulls over broadway 10's were crap...easy pass.. best way to save money..

Bob Xs were very nice leather for JB GR shoes. Very soft and I was impressed.

Got mine today, smells like the fakes from back in the day. That strong paint thinner smell. :x

and what exactly do you think this forum is.  last time i looked at the title it was about white cement 4's.  please point to the post where everything posted in it has to glorify and accept everything nike and jb is and does and i will make sure not to go there....is anything i am saying false....if it is true then why so butt hurt...no need to get emotional when all it is stating fact.  fact that the leather on these are trash.  fact that everyone said the leather was good.  then thats when people started getting their feelings hurt when someone said something other than these are perfect.  this is the only place where statements on here about the material are made and not anywhere else. especially the don c thread.

not trying to force my statements on anyone except i am 100% sure i have the right to post them....good or bad....

Nobody said you don't have the right. Just saying that you have been trying to change the narrative on this forum from talking about these sneakers, to doggin Nike/JB. You been hard at work with it.

You have been steadily doggin Nike/JB for the last 2 weeks, that I have noticed...from what others say, it's the norm for you. I don't think you would have like these j's regardless of how they came.
Why are you on this forum if all you do is dog on what this forum is about. It's all you have done. Doggin on Nike about being sweatshops and this and that and so on. You just keep going and going. You work for Adidas or something?
You also be acting like your god's gift to sneakers. I don't think you realize how your coming off....all the time.
Perhaps this is how you get your daily attention, idk.
honestly, i wasnt even going in niketalk for the cement 4's.  what got me here were the beach don c and getting information on them.  as it so happens the wc4 were coming out right after and when i checked out this thread it seemed like the shoe was going to be nice and i just so happened was able to purchase a few pairs with ease. its only when they arrived and i opened the box is when i witness something horrifying.  looking at the leather i was shocked and couldnt believe it and it took a second then just had to vent.  not trying to disrespect anyone or force them to believe me.  this thread just seemed like the proper place to do it since it is a thread for the white cement 4.  next time maybe whoever starts these things should add on the thread title 'positive remarks about jb and nike only' so i will know next time to not click on it....my bad....

idc what you post I just sincerely want to know what you expected these to be like when you bought them
sorry.  i come from og jordans, bin jordans, and eight pairs of dons......my eyes and brain has been spoiled...when i cracked these open it was like looking at a ten car pile up with no survivors....my bad...

My left toe box has a lot of wrinkles and almost looks tumbled and my right toe box just has a big *** crease all  the way across it straight out the box.

And I swear, the people with the smart *** comments that go out of their way to defend Jordan Brand are just as annoying as the people that go out of their way to pick apart Jordan Brand.

Some of the complaints are ridiculous but some of them are legit. I can live with some of the creases out of the box because they're going to crease anyway but it's still BS to me that this happens when we're paying $240 after tax for some shoes that were released 30 years ago.

If the shoes were only like $140 it would be a totally different story but if you're going to market them as remastered and jack up prices, people have a right to *****.

It's gotten to the point where I expect flaws out of the box I just hope I "can deal" with them. With that said, I'm only buying one more Jordan release this year. The Flu Games. I'll also get the Space Jams but I'm seriously going to quit getting everything that retros.
so sad....i feel your pain....

Nobody said you don't have the right. Just saying that you have been trying to change the narrative on this forum from talking about these sneakers, to doggin Nike/JB. You been hard at work with it.
just stating facts that no one else sees. its better in life to see the big picture rather than only looking at all the good things.  makes better decisions imo...

and who do you think is responsible for not putting don c leather on these....yup...jb/nike

not saying they should have used the same leather except if they did it would have stopped the world from spinning lol....

just stating facts that no one else sees. its better in life to see the big picture rather than only looking at all the good things.  makes better decisions imo...

That's so true, and I get that. It just seemed like in the last few day's your complaints were coming from a different place is all.
I could totally be wrong though. It wouldn't be the first time. Lol.

and who do you think is responsible for not putting don c leather on these....yup...jb/nike

not saying they should have used the same leather except if they did it would have stopped the world from spinning lol....
lol can you shut up now? we get it you hate the quality on the shoes.. you don't need to keep repeating yourself

You have been steadily doggin Nike/JB for the last 2 weeks, that I have noticed...from what others say, it's the norm for you. I don't think you would have like these j's regardless of how they came.

Why are you on this forum if all you do is dog on what this forum is about. It's all you have done. Doggin on Nike about being sweatshops and this and that and so on. You just keep going and going. You work for Adidas or something?

You also be acting like your god's gift to sneakers. I don't think you realize how your coming off....all the time.

Perhaps this is how you get your daily attention, idk.

honestly, i wasnt even going in niketalk for the cement 4's.  what got me here were the beach don c and getting information on them.  as it so happens the wc4 were coming out right after and when i checked out this thread it seemed like the shoe was going to be nice and i just so happened was able to purchase a few pairs with ease. its only when they arrived and i opened the box is when i witness something horrifying.  looking at the leather i was shocked and couldnt believe it and it took a second then just had to vent.  not trying to disrespect anyone or force them to believe me.  this thread just seemed like the proper place to do it since it is a thread for the white cement 4.  next time maybe whoever starts these things should add on the thread title 'positive remarks about jb and nike only' so i will know next time to not click on it....my bad....

Lmaooo positive remarks only.. That was funny I can end my night on this. JB is corny but bashing them after you spent 660$ minimum on 24$ maximum of product isn't going to get you far. But that positive remarks only was classic lmao

wtf is going on in here? Just went through 50 pages of nonsense and I'm embarrassed for some of the ridiculousness I'm reading. My fault for reading it.

You guys, block member feature works fantastic. I think some of you enjoy the trolls in here, even if you talk bad about them.

My pair arrived today. Just what I expected. I don't expect much. Nothing remastered about these, but I'm still extremely happy I have them. Will be posting a before (1989) and after picture from the same spot I originally took a pic with these on over the weekend. Flame suit will be activated.

and @jessewalls. Damn kid. You played yourself so hard the last couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom