Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No tax from Eastbay in MD
Didn't realize that....
smokin.gif

Connection doesn't really matter. When the 11 Legend Blues dropped, I was litereally on the worst dial up wireless connection, it took me 45 minutes to check out on Eastbay. That was after all those OOS messages and whatever.

Last edited:
Doubled up. These and the black cements are my favorite and most worn Jordans of all time. I just put a price on happiness and its 227.98. Rather have 2 of these than 1 of these and and this weeks DFA 4 drop which was planning on doing but have now canceled. Eastbay been good to me finally after years of futility. Now just hoping for that crisp pair with no ink markings.

What if a person has, ummmm lets see a life.. And they have to work and cant cop on RD or a random restock... Yeah but its no reason :rolleyes

Lets see, We've known the release date of this shoe like 3 or 4 months prior, stores were getting pairs by the 100's. Online by the 10,000s. Just dont get people gettrin upset because i copped my 4th pair.

What if a person has, ummmm lets see a life.. And they have to work and cant cop on RD or a random restock... Yeah but its no reason
eyes.gif
Lets see, We've known the release date of this shoe like 3 or 4 months prior, stores were getting pairs by the 100's. Online by the 10,000s. Just dont get people gettrin upset because i copped my 4th pair.
And like i said, having a life and doing adult things like making a living gets in the way... How manny ppl are going to miss work for shoes ? Really now ? You have 4 pairs good for you... That and 3.00$ will get you some coffee from starbucks

And like i said, having a life and doing adult things like making a living gets in the way... How manny ppl are going to miss work for shoes ? Really now ? You have 4 pairs good for you... That and 3.00$ will get you some coffee from starbucks

lol, where does $3 come from, im confussed? I copped 3 pair before today. Thats why i said pair number 4. Who missed work for these? all you had to do was wake up on release day and they literally fell right into your lap if u halfway tried. Just saying..

Last edited:
The point is even tho you had to work all day, these were still very easy to purchase online literary the whole day. Take 5 min outta your day and purchased and still have a life.

Back
Top Bottom