Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Man all these tripe/doubles.... I know errbody ate on this release... If you didn't you were sleeping major..

Originally Posted by nycsad92  

EB pears in

2 for me, 1 for the bro.

must fight the urge to triple
roll.gif
I was tryin' to score a third pair yesterday morning on FinishLine.com, but failed miserably.

​
I was tryin' to score a third pair yesterday morning on FinishLine.com, but failed miserably.
really? what size? i carted an 11 for a lil test run but removed them from cart. my size also was one of the last to sell out tho

not tripling up will be hard if & when theres another restock.

Was trying to scoop up a 2nd pair on that FNL restock but couldn't add that 11.5 to the cart & didn't want to get my card charged 5 plus times for one pair. Got a chance to UNDS these last weekend. Most comfortable 4s I own.

This was a topic some 150 pgs ago or so, but haven't seen much about it since. But I'm curious...u guys rocking ur WCs on a consistent basis, have you experienced any midsole paint cracking yet? Have only worn mine once so far.

Would like to know this as well.

The cracking on '06s is why I'm reluctant.

I'm reading all of this but I can't lie I'm real excited that I got my pairs. I spent a lot but I'm set. In 2012, resale was like 275 on release day.. I'm fine paying 220 to a real retailer. Definitely rather this than to be the sucker that pays a middle man a 100$ transfer tax. Plus if you're from NY FNL was charging tax and shipping so orders were coming to like 212$ anyways.. Eastbay and Jersey raffles legit offset 90%+ of the price increase.. This wouldn't have been possible on a usual release where I have to sit and pray for FNL to crash and then reject enough payments that I can scoop up the left overs lol since somehow I always get hit with the splash immediately for hours

I'm reading all of this but I can't lie I'm real excited that I got my pairs. I spent a lot but I'm set. In 2012, resale was like 275 on release day.. I'm fine paying 220 to a real retailer. Definitely rather this than to be the sucker that pays a middle man a 100$ transfer tax. Plus if you're from NY FNL was charging tax and shipping so orders were coming to like 212$ anyways.. Eastbay and Jersey raffles legit offset 90%+ of the price increase.. This wouldn't have been possible on a usual release where I have to sit and pray for FNL to crash and then reject enough payments that I can scoop up the left overs lol since somehow I always get hit with the splash immediately for hours

yea man... im def happy they upped the production of these. gives us all a chance to purchase.

i mean, i thought i was gonna sit this release out but ended up with 2 pairs due to them being "easier" to get.

This was a topic some 150 pgs ago or so, but haven't seen much about it since. But I'm curious...u guys rocking ur WCs on a consistent basis, have you experienced any midsole paint cracking yet? Have only worn mine once so far.
Wore my pair pretty much all month long and yes the rear midsole paint has started to crack all around, but not as bad as my old Fire Red Mars.

This is why my Jordans will go back into hibernation once spring arrives. If I rock them year round they'll probably be totally ruined within 2 years.

Last edited:
Carting on FNL is easy. It's the checkout that's tricky. Either their system really sucks or they weed people out and give the excuse of checking your issuing bank because transactions can't go through. I used to be able to cop a lot of pairs years ago, but can't even grab 1 pair these days.

Carting on FNL is easy. It's the checkout that's tricky. Either their system really sucks or they weed people out and give the excuse of checking your issuing bank because transactions can't go through. I used to be able to cop a lot of pairs years ago, but can't even grab 1 pair these days.
Their checkout system is hit or miss. But I like them because I get winner circle codes.

Not too happy with my eastbay restock pair. A couple of very light scuffs around the toe and a little creasing on one of the shoes. The other shoe is good though. Not sure if they were worn once also because of how they came laced up. Oh well will probably end up keeping them other than than that small stuff

Not too happy with my eastbay restock pair. A couple of very light scuffs around the toe and a little creasing on one of the shoes. The other shoe is good though. Not sure if they were worn once also because of how they came laced up. Oh well will probably end up keeping them other than than that small stuff
lol....good stuff

I was real happy with my eastbay restock. I got lucky checking here for phone orders. I never thought I would like this shoe as much as a i do until i threw them on feet.

Anybody have any recommendations on how to store their extra pair(s)? or should i be good with it just in the box? I dont want them to yellow at all.

I was real happy with my eastbay restock. I got lucky checking here for phone orders. I never thought I would like this shoe as much as a i do until i threw them on feet.

Anybody have any recommendations on how to store their extra pair(s)? or should i be good with it just in the box? I dont want them to yellow at all.

cool dry climate controlled area

bigj, I know discussion about GM/variants/fakes is not allowed but for the sake of Legit Check comparisons would it be alright if someone can post GM/fakes/non-auhorized pairs?

Does anyone know what page fakes were posted? Id like to see them.

bigj, I know discussion about GM/variants/fakes is not allowed but for the sake of Legit Check comparisons would it be alright if someone can post GM/fakes/non-auhorized pairs?

Does anyone know what page fakes were posted? Id like to see them.

naw just let them use the legit check threads.

Back
Top Bottom