Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Originally Posted by nycsad92 

really? what size? i carted an 11 for a lil test run but removed them from cart. my size also was one of the last to sell out tho

not tripling up will be hard if & when theres another restock.
It was a size 12 @nycsad92. I partly blame myself, because I tried to enter my winners circle coupon twice. It went through each time, but I couldn't check out with PayPal. I should've just said F it, and checked out regularly.

Anyways, I received my EastBay pair today, from the restock last week. Both shoes have blue pen marks, all around the edges of the midsoles. Also, the left shoe has a different grain of leather, near the sock liner. The left shoe also has a little yellow piece of leather, in the bottom right corner of the tongue.

mean.gif

Oh well, I'm not really trippin'. I'd planned on wearing my EastBay pair anyways. I'll be postin' up pics of both, a little later. Stay tuned NT.

I cant believe they havent fixed the chipping issue with these yet. $240 and they still chip in 2 weeks?  they need to just put some lunarlon on these or something. Goodness!!!!

II's, III's, and IV's all need different midsole material.

Use whatever is on the V's...the firmer foam. They don't chip.

After i saw what happened to my cdp ivs i had to double up. once the midsole cracks the shoe looks like thrash. Then you got to find someone to restore them. only hope they dont swap it with a fugazi pair

II's, III's, and IV's all need different midsole material.

Use whatever is on the V's...the firmer foam. They don't chip.
The V's sometimes chip. The new black midsoles don't lose anything because they're dyed oddly enough.

I'm sure it is but it's just another obstacle in the eBay hustle. My issue is that my account probably has notes on it. If I keep getting flagged when they address other work arounds then I risk losing my account.

It's All About The Verbage Used Up Until You Get The Seller To Contact You Outside EBay As I'm Sure You Know.

Best Bet Is To Get Them Off EBay Messages ASAP!

Last edited:
I'm sure it is but it's just another obstacle in the eBay hustle. My issue is that my account probably has notes on it. If I keep getting flagged when they address other work arounds then I risk losing my account.

It's All About The Verbage Used Up Until You Get The Seller To Contact You Outside EBay As I'm Sure You Know.

Best Bet Is To Get Them Off EBay Messages ASAP!

Trust me I know. It's just that some people are too dumb to catch the hint :lol:

I'm like yo... Hit me at my screen name Gmail

Dudes be like huh? You scamming me? :lol:

some act like they never heard of "invoice".  I'm trying to save both of us some $$$$ dummy!
keep it 100, you trying to save yourself some money unless you trying to meet in the middle of those fees. Had a buyer try to save ME the 10% eBay fees by going thru pp :lol:

Only benefit to the seller is making the sale quicker due to lowered price, unless they meet in the middle. Then it's a little more profit. It's mostly for the buyers benefit though.

keep it 100, you trying to save yourself some money unless you trying to meet in the middle of those fees. Had a buyer try to save ME the 10% eBay fees by going thru pp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm always looking out for myself tho.  But I try to remind them that's what they will net once all the fees are factored in.  Some still refuse to budge

keep it 100, you trying to save yourself some money unless you trying to meet in the middle of those fees. Had a buyer try to save ME the 10% eBay fees by going thru pp :lol:

:lol:  :lol:

I'm always looking out for myself tho.  But I try to remind them that's what they will net once all the fees are factored in.  Some still refuse to budge
When someone tries to hustle me with the "you look like a smart fella, tell you what I'm gonna do. I can save you the fees" I tend to stop responding. The funny part is ill list something for retail or less because I'm usually trying get rid of dead weight meaning stuff I stopped wearing or no longer want.

Last edited:
If you're listing for retail or below, that's understandable.

Some have their stuff way overpriced thinking they're going to net what it is sold for. I try to come to the middle ground with my offers. But if I can save some $$$ along the way, best believe I will

Nice!

About to hit up my local theater to watch the same in a few hours, but not gonna chance my shoes getting food or drinks spilled on them...kids :wink:
They're WC4's. Beat the **** out of them, get stepped on by a bike, watch the paint crack off, the I in A I R fall off, and take pride in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom