Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Do you think it could be the materials rubbing together or the materials just flexing as you walk?
Probably flexing as I walk it makes the sound when I take a step. Any ideas on how to make it stop? Is what the guy above said about pouring baking soda below the insole a good idea or nah?

Glad I came across someone who was selling these for $220 DS invoiced shipped. Didn't think that was possible.

Probably flexing as I walk it makes the sound when I take a step. Any ideas on how to make it stop? Is what the guy above said about pouring baking soda below the insole a good idea or nah?
I don't think it would hurt or damage the shoe and it's worth a try. If it doesn't stop it then maybe it'll go away when they fully break in.

Do you think it could be the materials rubbing together or the materials just flexing as you walk?
*baby powder
It's common for shoes to squeak if moisture somehow makes it's way to the insole. The powder should help get rid of it. Had the same issue on a pair of gamma XI and someone on nt suggested baby powder and it went away.

did you just say you hate to pay retail?
It may sound silly, but yea
laugh.gif

Not silly at all. I get your drift. The only thing I pay for retail for is sneakers and that's because some of the more coveted releases would never sit long enough to hit discount. Anything else from clothing and so forth can be had under retail if patience is exercised.

This

Last edited:
That and they don't swallow 60% of the shoe like regular jeans lol one of my pet peeves 

Reasons why I love joggers :smokin :smokin

Look how perfectly they sit behind the tongue on the sock liner

That, & you don't have to worry about dye getting on the shoes. Only thing I dislike about them, is when you order them online, sometimes they're too small. Or, they're too big. Other than that, I love them, and you can't go wrong with them. No matter the distain & hate people have for them. Reps to you both ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii , & gambit11 gambit11 .

:smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom