Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You could easily make that colored lace yourself, a member in here had it on his shoe. That pack isn't worth nothing but retail to be honest, those 4s aren't the original since the original had leather to mesh from the toe box to tongue.
View media item 2441809

youre right, the ones in the movie were a prototype. thats why it has the dotted leather tongue section from the Jordan III.

If I wear these for longer than a couple hours, they make noises when I walk. This doesn't happen with any of my other Js. Sucks since I really like rocking these and they're part of my normal rotation. Any ideas on how to fix this if possible?

If I wear these for longer than a couple hours, they make noises when I walk. This doesn't happen with any of my other Js. Sucks since I really like rocking these and they're part of my normal rotation. Any ideas on how to fix this if possible?
I have the same problem.  It's not a squeaking like other jordans I've had trouble with, but rather a clicking coming from the ball area.  The first time it happened I thought I had a pebble stuck in the tread.  Like you, it only starts happening after 2 or 3 hours of wear; as though when they warm up it happens.  It's my favorite shoe of all time, and it makes me not wear them as much....hate it....

I got an offer to buy a pair of DS White Cements for 230. Should I cop?
And can I rock the 4's as a summer shoe? Any help is appreciated

I got an offer to buy a pair of DS White Cements for 230. Should I cop?
And can I rock the 4's as a summer shoe? Any help is appreciated
Come on man, the only reason anyone who wants it but wouldn't cop it is because they don't have funds lol.

$230 is more than fair considering it's basically paying retail price.

Last edited:
Come on man, the only reason anyone who wants it but wouldn't cop it is because they don't have funds lol.

$230 is more than fair considering it's basically paying retail price.

Yeah, the money is the problem. I'm still a student and if I'm buying them I'll be completely broke until my side job money comes in
wikiross wikiross It's a 12

Yeah, the money is the problem. I'm still a student and if I'm buying them I'll be completely broke until my side job money comes in
wikiross wikiross It's a 12

Been there...I don't think I bought a single pair of kicks my last 2 years of college or so. If you really want the 4s then grab them, but if you know you can use and will probably need the money for other things then save it. The time will come after school to grab all the kicks you want. Just be patient

@wikiross It's a 12
Save your money bro. They're just shoes, there'll be better and newer colourways when you finish your studies and you got a decent job to pay for these.

Back
Top Bottom