Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

Got the dub on FNL, no need to enter any more raffles, or wake up early to battle the bots.

I got a “DANG” but then it switched to confirm reservation. After confirming I can’t find my pass. Luckily I took a screenshot of every screen. Has this happened to anyone else?

Attachments

• 3C677BEE-36EC-42D1-A98C-854520710B2C.jpeg
    3C677BEE-36EC-42D1-A98C-854520710B2C.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
I got a “DANG” but then it switched to confirm reservation. After confirming I can’t find my pass. Luckily I took a screenshot of every screen. Has this happened to anyone else?
Unless it was a glitch , tried logging in and out ? But if it doesn’t pop up under your reservations , doubt the store can do anything in regards to it.

Unless it was a glitch , tried logging in and out ? But if it doesn’t pop up under your reservations , doubt the store can do anything in regards to it.
Yeah I tried logging in and out and I got nothing.

Did you screenshot the actual pass (not the "reservation confirmed") or send it to your photos? I'd call in a couple days after everyone confirms and see if your on the list, but I doubt it.

Did you screenshot the actual pass (not the "reservation confirmed") or send it to your photos? I'd call in a couple days after everyone confirms and see if your on the list, but I doubt it.
Yeah I took a screenshot of the pass. It shows my A-list account on it.

I’m already on two pair

have a feeling these will grow on ppl and prices will go high N tight once dumbasses get over the BrokeboI UniOn memeing

some definitely Roty vibes on dem suedes and red/black/white almost always wins on Js

call it what you want to might try for A 3rd onSNKRS

Just 1 is fine for me too. Days of double ups for the most part are getting less likely. Too many 1s in the rotation already

Biggest champs store in my area is closed for 2 weeks. One of the employees had covid..............Not sure what thats gonna mean for the release, but the app updated and either took the store off the list or moved it to the 3rd option for people that already entered.

Here.......We.......Go.......

Biggest champs store in my area is closed for 2 weeks. One of the employees had covid..............Not sure what thats gonna mean for the release, but the app updated and either took the store off the list or moved it to the 3rd option for people that already entered.

Here.......We.......Go.......
Hmm. Our biggest Foot Locker that usually gets all the releases wasn't on the list for Alt Grape 5s or Smoke Greys. Wonder if the same thing happened there.

I've never understood why people use "poor mans"_______ or broke boi_________ for a shoe that either has the same or slightly less retail cost than the more "desirable" pair of the same silhoutte.

I’m already on two pair

have a feeling these will grow on ppl and prices will go high N tight once dumbasses get over the BrokeboI UniOn memeing

some definitely Roty vibes on dem suedes and red/black/white almost always wins on Js

call it what you want to might try for A 3rd onSNKRS

Got the dang on fnl. I swear all they do is back door all their pairs where I am. Either way, can anyone see their entry ticket for hibbets? My app is saying the launch is invalid

Back
Top Bottom