Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

Yeah shoe palace
I’ve noticed on hyped high demand shoes they are now charging some crazy shipping prices along with a processing fee
It’s ridiculous
They usually only charge like $9.95 for hyped releases sometimes $13.95
But $23.95 plus a processing fee is outrageous

Yeah shoe palace
I’ve noticed on hyped high demand shoes they are now charging some crazy shipping prices along with a processing fee
It’s ridiculous

that’s nuts they charging like their a third party Sellers when they get shoes direct from Nike

Yeah it’s like these retailers know they are leaving money on the table with certain releases
They can’t charge over retail so they just jack up the shipping charge and add some BS processing fee
Like how footsites will charge you $7.99 even tho FLX members should get free shipping
All they have to do is just put excluded from free shipping and it’s all good

Got my W on SNKRS, but about to double up maybe triple up from StockX/Goat while prices are at a low. These are great in hand
20200715_213024.jpg
20200715_213028.jpg

With how hard these releases are with bots and resellers (not to mention how many resellers are in the thread now compared to before) I'm glad I started the private NT oop group lol. If you know, you know. Tryna bring back the late 90s early 2000 vibes with some of the sneaker community looking out for one another
i'd ask to join but I don't think its even possible for a manual cop at this point for any of these releases and I don't understand bots and page monitors and cook groups at all.
I've given up getting stuff for retail. like I know the saying, miss 100% of the shots you don't take so i'll at least try but I have never gotten anything from snkrs since it started and I haven't hit on these foot sites so...

dunno. I guess its just not for me anymore. I can't even get excited about new releases because of this.

Had to cancel my order the place did not order Ben get the shoe in yet so I had to buy from EBay saved 11 dollars so it worked out 💪

i'd ask to join but I don't think its even possible for a manual cop at this point for any of these releases and I don't understand bots and page monitors and cook groups at all.
I've given up getting stuff for retail. like I know the saying, miss 100% of the shots you don't take so i'll at least try but I have never gotten anything from snkrs since it started and I haven't hit on these foot sites so...

dunno. I guess its just not for me anymore. I can't even get excited about new releases because of this.
I agree, it’s difficult to,get excited about any releases anymore with bots dominating the sites.

I picked up two 11.5’s (which could be hard as hell) on SNKRS and FNL. I do all my work manually on my own, no groups, bots, page monitors, etc. You really just have to be ready on release day. Can’t rely on one source.

I attempt on two SNKRS accounts first, while waiting I also have FNL splash page refreshing, and then begin the mad clicking on FTL, FTA, and Champs.

Sucks, but it’s possible. I’m on old man, too! Lol

Yeah it’s like these retailers know they are leaving money on the table with certain releases
They can’t charge over retail so they just jack up the shipping charge and add some BS processing fee
Like how footsites will charge you $7.99 even tho FLX members should get free shipping
All they have to do is just put excluded from free shipping and it’s all good

Technically I believe any retailer can charge whatever they want because it does say on the label suggested price

True
But as far as i know the only retailer that charges over retail is END
I don't think i've ever seen a US retailer do it

The only US retailers and I know they get away with charging more money are mom and pop stores and nothing ever happens to them

The only time mom and pop stores get in the trouble is if they sell early or they back door pairs to other retailers

Sad thing is we shouldn’t even have to jump through that many hoops to obtain a pair of kicks but this is the game in 2020

Word, it is what it is! I used to stand outside from 10pm to 6am for kicks or drive from town to town, and mall to mall for one pair! I'll take staying in bed for a couple hours. I just hate complaining about sh*t you can't control!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom