NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I want to cry when I see pics of OG Js. The beautiful shape with the slant at the toe and the height of the collar on pretty much every model kills me. Makes the shoe so much more wearable. You can literally rock it with anything because it looked like a sleek sneaker not steel toe clunky work boots.

Boxy bananas are the worst.

What does "EP" mean doe?? Also 3's do actually look like the OG's once you reshape them. That's pretty damn crazy. 4's is a different story as height is being pointed out by og lovers.

EP=Elephant Print. Nah, the EP is way too high. The recent reds and some others are WAY better, however, the slant you see in the OGs just isn't the same, in part due to the collar height.

EP=Elephant Print. Nah, the EP is way too high. The recent reds and some others are WAY better, however, the slant you see in the OGs just isn't the same, in part due to the collar height.
Kay saw that out of curiosity, there's indeed differences in the upper. Well done, albeit i still appreciate the reshaped 3's (this one being a property of danewara if I'm not mistaken).

1604423448432.png

1604423631900.png

This one's ktang235's.

Kay saw that out of curiosity, there's indeed differences in the upper. Well done, albeit i still appreciate the reshaped 3's (this one being a property of danewara if I'm not mistaken).

1604423448432.png

Is that a painted red? EP looks way to low to be an ironed 2018.

Back on topic....Any shock drop winners try ironing the toe? Does it work with these 4s?

Go check him out in the jordan 3 thread to hit the like button.

Back on topic....Any shock drop winners try ironing the toe? Does it work with these 4s?
It does work. A dude on the white/cement thread did it a while ago. And don't remember about the 3's date of production.

1604423916326.png

Property of doublemesh96.

Man with the shape of these 4s they're definitely subpar. I mean I like the fire reds but its probably just the branding and they feel good on foot. But they will never fix them to what the OG's or the 1st gen retros look. At this point I'm super dissatisfied with the shape but absolutely love the 4 so I'm a still rock them and buy the military's when they come out and I guess pick and choose the rest of the retros too. I want those carmines and air max 3 infrared too.

Man with the shape of these 4s they're definitely subpar. I mean I like the fire reds but its probably just the branding and they feel good on foot. But they will never fix them to what the OG's or the 1st gen retros look. At this point I'm super dissatisfied with the shape but absolutely love the 4 so I'm a still rock them and buy the military's when they come out and I guess pick and choose the rest of the retros too. I want those carmines and air max 3 infrared too.
People say they're a threat to pinky toes tho. Only for wide-footers??

After looking at my pair and carefully examining the wrinkles and scuffs, I've come up with a score for them
On a scale of 1-10, I give my early SNKRS pair an 8.3I
I took off .5 points on each shoe for the wrinkles totaling a 1 point deduction
I deducted .23 points for each of the 2 scuff marks and .23 points for the 1 paint chip I found, totaling a .69 point deduction
Thats a total of 1.69, which I rounded up to 1.7
Leaving me with a final score of 8.3
IMG_20201103_115802395~2.jpg

IMG_20201103_115820287~2.jpg

IMG_20201103_120026749~2.jpg

After looking at my pair and carefully examining the wrinkles and scuffs, I've come up with a score for them
On a scale of 1-10, I give my early SNKRS pair an 8.3I
I took off .5 points on each shoe for the wrinkles totaling a 1 point deduction
I deducted .23 points for each of the 2 scuff marks and .23 points for the 1 paint chip I found, totaling a .69 point deduction
Thats a total of 1.69, which I rounded up to 1.7
Leaving me with a final score of 8.3
IMG_20201103_115802395~2.jpg

IMG_20201103_115820287~2.jpg

IMG_20201103_120026749~2.jpg

How about toe box shape deduction?

I used a steamer but it didn’t straighten it out, it seems as though some leathers have those wrinkles naturally, as opposed to being worn like what other people are claiming.

So my pair came in and my angus was fully peppered. I was actually lucky compared to the absolute garbage others got. I’m actually happy with my left shoe. And it’s a shame, my right shoe would have passed if not for the **** toe box (emphasis on BOX). Edit: also the mesh at the end of the laces is different lengths also. My What the 4s have none of these issues. My plan all along was to get multiples to mix and match at least one good pair maybe two. Well I have my first left shoe! See the inconsistencies in the toe box for both shoes below. Shame too because I would have been happy enough to keep this pair as is if the right shoe didn’t have a terrible toe box.
B15E1987-68DF-4E31-BAD8-355B78E02C1E.jpeg
CCA84C57-76AF-4409-B36D-ED26DB002903.jpeg

And how tf did the chain for the NA hang tag straight up break?! Lmao not like I care about that but damn...worth mentioning with all the other ****. It damn sure didn’t break in transit to me, so yeah you got guys in the sweat shops breaking in our kicks for us and playing catch with our shoes breaking the hangtag chains 😂 I just laughed when I lifted the shoe out of the box and the hangtag just fell to the ground lol
F2D03EBD-012E-40C6-B059-A08E4E5F2E73.jpeg
😭

Back
Top Bottom