NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Y’all got me bugging about the toe box lol.... pulled em out again to snap a few pix... y’all tell me....

61F168B6-5F41-4FDB-ABD8-C277F0486A98.jpeg
BB592A46-B1D9-46D7-A6AA-BCB277101568.jpeg
CCC076F4-F166-4B42-AB34-7ECC71E0B952.jpeg

You got lucky. Pair looks great compared to some of these other ones.

I’ve seen some of the pairs posted here and it’s crazy.... we know that this a massive GR but for those terrible pairs to pass QC is a dropped ball, but who is surprised?.... To make matters worse the majority of the color panels are white, and you see the flaws easier when it’s white....

I’ve seen some of the pairs posted here and it’s crazy.... we know that this a massive GR but for those terrible pairs to pass QC is a dropped ball, but who is surprised?.... To make matters worse the majority of the color panels are white, and you see the flaws easier when it’s white....
They’re gonna look worse than the white/cements when the netting yellows, too, like it does on all these modern retros. I feel like the black mesh behind the netting is going to make it way more of an eyesore due to the contrast, whereas the WCs and the white mesh I don’t really even mind.

I had my set on trying to get these, but I can't believe I'm changing my mind now because the netting parts will imminently turn yellow with age unfortunately. And it's something that will bother me honestly.

I guess I'll be content with the black/cement from 2019 as the only IV I ever had in my life, especially yellowing on any part of those shoes should be logically irrelevant based on coloring.

I had my set on trying to get these, but I can't believe I'm changing my mind now because the netting parts will imminently turn yellow with age unfortunately. And it's something that will bother me honestly.

I guess I'll be content with the black/cement from 2019 as the only IV I ever had in my life, especially yellowing on any part of those shoes should be logically irrelevant based on coloring.
I hear you on the yellowing. I can’t ****ing stand it on any shoe and I don’t and will never subscribe to the “it gives it character” or “the vintage look” or any of that. I like clean and pristine. I have done a ton of research. There’s so many differing views and opinions on it but I have concluded that the Hefty zip lock 2.5 gallon bags fully sealed is the way to go and armor all protectant can keep netting on 5s icy for years and years. I trust the information I got on that from someone here that has done it and wears the 5s and the netting is still iced. After every wear it’s to be cleaned and dried then armor all.

I will be keeping these fire reds in my zip lock bag fully sealed no silica, inside a container in room temps and avoiding light as much as possible when I’m not wearing them.

They’re gonna look worse than the white/cements when the netting yellows, too, like it does on all these modern retros. I feel like the black mesh behind the netting is going to make it way more of an eyesore due to the contrast, whereas the WCs and the white mesh I don’t really even mind.
Not only that but way harder to paint.
Oh and these fire reds are way more uncomfortable than my 2016 wc4s. So you’re avoiding that also.

Not only that but way harder to paint.
Oh and these fire reds are way more uncomfortable than my 2016 wc4s. So you’re avoiding that also.

I thought people were saying the midsole was softer PU and noticeably more comfortable than anything before it?

I thought people were saying the midsole was softer PU and noticeably more comfortable than anything before it?
I wouldn’t argue that the midsole is very comfortable. It’s everything else NOT on the bottom of my foot that feels rigid and uncomfortable to me. But maybe that’s just my feet. The 2016 wc4 is much more all around comfortable to me. Even brand new and not worn in.

After 1 use, my friend’s midsole started cracking/peeling. He got his pair from the shock drop. Smh.

wow I had two pairs of pretty beat up WC4s and paint chipping and cracking on midsoles were nonexistent, got me thinking that they fixed it already
but then again I also had pretty worn Toro Bravos with mint midsole paint so who knows

Back
Top Bottom