NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Haven't won a reservation since the new FLX system. If I reserve on the FTL app and the Champs app can I win two pairs or will it be one or the other?
I’m unsure myself but considering champs and FTL let you do a reservation separately for each then I think if you did win you would be able to score both pairs.

For FLX, I recommend not entering until Thursday or early on Friday morning. If you enter at the start of the week and choose a store that ends up not getting them, it cancels that store and won’t let you choose another, so you’re left with only two stores.

I always have trouble with sizing for 4s. TTS seems to kill my pinky toe but half up may be too long. Hmm...

I hear you. My 2016 white cement IVs are a tad tight, and I tried on my Bred IVs from last year for the first time today and they are a wee bit snug. Wearable, but snug.

Gonna get a pair of 11s and 11.5 hopefully and see how they go.

For FLX, I recommend not entering until Thursday or early on Friday morning. If you enter at the start of the week and choose a store that ends up not getting them, it cancels that store and won’t let you choose another, so you’re left with only two stores.

Naw...some stores I entered on for the Mocha 1s didn't get them and the app let me decide other locations.

miss the old headstarts. gave me a reason to go instore and browse
The new system is garbage because they can legitimately now for a fact that you aren't gonna win and still keep your points....at least that's what I feel is happening. They should at least give half your points back on a unsuccessful reservation.

I used to hit on almost everything before flx. It’s crazy how 15 years ago if you missed a release you could just go to the mom and pops store and scoop a shoe. Flint 13s dropped and I had no money. Copped them 3-4 months later from the local mom and pops store for 160 flat. Did the same with tour yellow 4s, paid 20 over sticker and was out the door. Now You have to deal with random dudes and apps taxing you 100-1000 over box price.

The new system is garbage because they can legitimately now for a fact that you aren't gonna win and still keep your points....at least that's what I feel is happening. They should at least give half your points back on a unsuccessful reservation.
Thats why i never add head starts, its a waste of points because whether you add em or not the outcome is most likely gonna be the same. Instead i let my points accumulate enough where I’m able to use them for a FTL, FA, or Champs gift card.

cryptkeeperaj4++.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin
Lol wow. That's really cool.

Judging from the amount of stores listed under the Reservations for all the Footsite apps, looks like these will be widely available.

I am looking to get 4 pairs myself, So I'm hoping they are easy to get. I snagged one already from the SNKRS early shock drop.

BTW, what happens to all the "unclaimed" pairs? If they aren't picked up, are they sold to the public after?

hoping to pick up a pair on SNKRS and be done. I'll enter a couple of raffles just for insurance but I'm hearing this will be a widely available release so shouldn't be the hardest cop.

i wanted these til recently. qc is a MAJOR turn off. i'm not buying 10 pairs just to mix and match to find a decent pair. no thanks.

That's true, but unfortunately I can't wait any longer.

It's been 30 years, these are one of the last OG Retros with NA to be released.

We are missing FR "23" 5s, September Blue 6s, White Infrared 6s, Military Blue 4s, Fire Red 3s, as soon as these last few come out, I think I can retire finally lol.

I want these but then I don’t. Maybe consolation prize if I don’t get either pair of Bruce Lee’s.

Back
Top Bottom