NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Surprised I got an L on the FNL raffle if theres supposedly so many of these available . Lets see with the Champs, FTL, and FA raffles if I win.

FTL, Champs and FTA are showing the price on these as $190. Is that a mistake? Thought they were going to be $200.

6A74EC20-C87A-40F9-9179-D596509CCFC1.jpeg

These are so bad they are giving them away for free.

Judging from the amount of stores listed under the Reservations for all the Footsite apps, looks like these will be widely available.

I am looking to get 4 pairs myself, So I'm hoping they are easy to get. I snagged one already from the SNKRS early shock drop.

BTW, what happens to all the "unclaimed" pairs? If they aren't picked up, are they sold to the public after?

yes

Hibbett, Shiekh, ExtraButter, Renarts, SNS, and Size? all have raffles that will ship your pair if you win.

Thanks! I'll have to figure out which one give you a W or L in advance of the official RD so I know how many to go after on the morning of.

Do we know when SNS notified winners?

I assume Shiekh sends an invoice as I entered but have no payment info on file.

Last edited:
Hit on FNL. Pumped to have a pair locked in - these are my all-time favorites. I'll also try to double-up from SNKRS... even though the side webbing has three less squares than the OG, the wing is .5 degree too sloped/not sloped enough and the heel is 2 mm too short.

I guess I'm just willing to accept whatever trash JB puts out :nthat:

Got an L too on FNL. Oh well.. If I don't get a pair come Saturday then its onto the next pair ( Jordan 11 Jubilee).

Back
Top Bottom