NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Being A Lower IQ Sneakerhead From A Family Of Sneakerheads, I Wore My Pair The Last Couple Days. Created A Bunch Of Funtional Creases On My Foot Art, That I Paid Too Much For With Heightened Expectations From A Brand That’s Given Me The Same Wrinkles And Glue Year After Year.

413347F4-1417-47D2-A256-CB52967BDC8F.jpeg

This Speck On The Leather Tho. Poor Engineering At It’s Finest! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :smh:
2D24A789-7D01-4C05-AA6A-B90EE893D7FC.jpeg

For Some Reason, When I Stand On My Tippy Toes, These Things Crease... Unreal
16F4F8F0-06FB-4E12-A5B5-784F5E6F1161.jpeg

Toebox All Jacked Too :smh:
CE67DBBB-5550-4E68-BE04-91DD07BEF7B8.jpeg

Did I Do It Right?

:lol:
You mean to tell me you bought a pair of shoes to casually wear and not just stare at and nitpick to death? Shows what you know.

You mean to tell me you bought a pair of shoes to casually wear and not just stare at and nitpick to death? Shows what you know.
My IQ
3-pointbrown.gif

Coulda done without the foot tho :lol:
My Left Toebox Ashy Than A MoFo.... Gonna Definitely Return

No, you left out the "your the problem" and "your not a true OG if you like these". And better yet, you forgot to insult our overall intelligence for enjoying this release. WTH are you thinking.
Did I Mention I'm An Engineer By Blood?

Idiot :rolleyes

:rofl:

I cannot wait to get my pair. Will they have flaws? Probably , but who cares. We act like this is new or something. I will still enjoy them in my own way. I will not worry about NT opinion to gauge my own towards this shoe. And I sure as hell not going to be told I am a lower level of intellect because I like em.

FireNt.png

Shoutout to whoever recommended checking local stores. Was able to scoop up a pair earlier from the local FA in the good ol gym reds and even had three in my size on hand just incase whatever they brought out looked crazy. Box top has a large slash on it but im good with that.
I cannot wait to get my pair. Will they have flaws? Probably , but who cares. We act like this is new or something. I will still enjoy them in my own way. I will not worry about NT opinion to gauge my own towards this shoe. And I sure as hell not going to be told I am a lower level of intellect because I like em.
Now just hold on a minute lets not get the panties all in a bunch,
not sure *if* the fluctuation of sensitivity in here is directed at me but before im publicly berried on a forum ive been apart of from the start allow me to clarify that my commentary on intelligence earlier was in regards to paying $400 for a general release not being a smart move and i stand by that because while those who take offense may not like it someone else just may be thankful to hear such opinion to get their **** straight.
As for flaws i even stated most the time i feel people are being too nitpicky. the flaws i was talking about were obvious unequal heights random large lumps in other words the things that lead to shoes being marked and priced as B grade.
For any further clarification please do feel free to inbox as i really dont care for indirect digital finger battles, i just like to shoot the **** and talk sneakers with other sneaker lovin folks.

Back
Top Bottom