NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Didn’t get a shipping notification from Nike yet, but I got a notification from fedex along with a shipping number with something shipping out is Martinsville VA. I don’t think it’s my shoes as I don’t remember them ever coming from there but who knows. I’m in no rush...what am I going to do. Put them on my feet and walk around my house with nowhere to go because we are on lockdown and the weather is absolute crap?

Some store is out here winning. Buying up all your “b grades” at a discount, then unloading them on StockX and goat to open the fled gates in a year or so for a hefty tax.

Last edited:
You passed with no regrets but you want me to hold on to them for 3 weeks. I'm lost :lol:
What can I say.. I'm a very complicated man
QyGDVaS.png

So two of the three big retros this year had **** quality.

Fire Red 5s were okay
Flint 13s were bad
Fire Red 4s are awful
I wouldn't say they're awful, these and the 2016 WC & BC 2019 are the best 4s in since the 1999s. Every other release had a terrible shape.

20201201_184911.jpg

Huge improvement on the shape imo, still lacking though.

These are sentimental to me. My wife gifted me the Mars on July 22, 2006 as a wedding gift from her to me. She got up must have been at least 5 am to wait in line to ensure I got these. Receipt shows purchase at 7:08 am for $115........fast forward to 2020, I had to get these because I know my Mars were close to breaking down and crumbling eventually.
20201201_200600.jpg

Did JD Sports ghost order anyone else? I got a confirmation order number, but the credit card charge dropped off.

I called today, and they can't find my order SMH.

I still have my other pairs, but it's just terrible customer service there. GAHBIDGE

Everyone check out OG or busts video on youtube it's done in really good detail! It's the OG and 2020 comparison.

Have come to appreciate that each entry has their own individual character. Some have been closer to OG while others have subtle differences.
Always wanted to add a pair of these since that Mars release with Spike on the heel.

Have come to appreciate that each entry has their own individual character. Some have been closer to OG while others have subtle differences.
Always wanted to add a pair of these since that Mars release with Spike on the heel.
It goes to show that what are little changes add up to giving the impression of being a much different shoe, even though they aren't as insanely far off in their dimensions as they sometimes appear. In fact, I almost feel like they could be made spot-on pretty easily with minor updates, which makes the fact Nike refuses to do it even more annoying.

It goes to show that what are little changes add up to giving the impression of being a much different shoe, even though they aren't as insanely far off in their dimensions as they sometimes appear. In fact, I almost feel like they could be made spot-on pretty easily with minor updates, which makes the fact Nike refuses to do it even more annoying.
Totally understandable. I do feel some of it is intentional at this point. They could nail a retro line for line to the original but choose not to.
Dont get me wrong id be all for a dialed in Bred 11 but for now i do love my 2019s. Never owned a pair of 4s aside from the retros so to me these hit the spot.

Being A Lower IQ Sneakerhead From A Family Of Sneakerheads, I Wore My Pair The Last Couple Days. Created A Bunch Of Funtional Creases On My Foot Art, That I Paid Too Much For With Heightened Expectations From A Brand That’s Given Me The Same Wrinkles And Glue Year After Year.

413347F4-1417-47D2-A256-CB52967BDC8F.jpeg

This Speck On The Leather Tho. Poor Engineering At It’s Finest! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :smh:
2D24A789-7D01-4C05-AA6A-B90EE893D7FC.jpeg

For Some Reason, When I Stand On My Tippy Toes, These Things Crease... Unreal
16F4F8F0-06FB-4E12-A5B5-784F5E6F1161.jpeg

Toebox All Jacked Too :smh:
CE67DBBB-5550-4E68-BE04-91DD07BEF7B8.jpeg

Did I Do It Right?

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom