NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Not being sarcastic at all but every Jordan retro from 2005-2015 felt like they had cardboard for cushioning.

Powder 9s from 2010 had to be one of the most uncomfortable Jordans ever.

You've never worn the Gamma XIs then.

Y'all must've not worn the 2001 Black/Royal 1's, 2014 Black Infrared 6's, the 2015 Vandal High SP's or the 2013 Air Veer's. All three felt like you wore walking on straight cement blocks.

breaking these in
20210501_181551.jpg

breaking these in
20210501_181551.jpg

I've been LUSTING for another pair for quite sometime. Unfortunately, I wear a size 12.5 and....

wtf03.jpg

wtf08.gif

wtf02.jpg

wtf01.gif

What in the ABSOLUTE **** is THIS ****???

There's NO way in hell, I'm paying that much for these mediocre, low top pieces of trash! Honestly, I wouldn't even pay half that. Anything $400+, is ACTUAL OG money. I don't give a damn, what ANYONE says!!!

I REALLY should've held on to my extra size 12. These mofos are wanting more for these, than DS 1999 pairs. Be VERY glad most of y'all DON'T wear a 12.5. **** is like this, ACROSS THE BOARD.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I've been LUSTING for another pair for quite sometime. Unfortunately, I wear a size 12.5 and....

wtf03.jpg

wtf08.gif

wtf02.jpg

wtf01.gif

What in the ABSOLUTE **** is THIS ****???

There's NO way in hell, I'm paying that much for these mediocre, low top pieces of trash! Honestly, I wouldn't even pay half that. Anything $400+, is ACTUAL OG money. I don't give a damn, what ANYONE says!!!

I REALLY should've held on to my extra size 12. These mofos are wanting more for these, than DS 1999 pairs. Be VERY glad most of y'all DON'T wear a 12.5. **** is like this, ACROSS THE BOARD.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I swear to God man I have been in the same boat for so long. All the used ones are beat tf up and cost 350+ and the size 11.5 brand new is just ridiculously priced. In 2019 they're 300 dollars Deadstock now the hype is back and were **** on with price.😑😑

I swear to God man I have been in the same boat for so long. All the used ones are beat tf up and cost 350+ and the size 11.5 brand new is just ridiculously priced. In 2019 they're 300 dollars Deadstock now the hype is back and were **** on with price.😑😑

Hell yeah, man. This **** is worse than the prices got after the Concord Armgeddon, back in 2011. I mean just LOOK AT THIS ****!!!!

wtf01.jpg

These resell ***** want DAMN near, or OVER triple what retail was!!! I mean I could kinda understand if they were SUPER limited, but these were ULTRA GR's!!! Prices are just as bad for the Black Cement 3's, and the Black Infrared 6's.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

If any of y'all want these low top *** Fire Red 4's, then you better get them NOW! These greedy *** resellers will want over 400+, by the year's end. You can bet on that.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Hell yeah, man. This **** is worse than the prices got after the Concord Armgeddon, back in 2011. I mean just LOOK AT THIS ****!!!!

wtf01.jpg

These resell ***** want DAMN near, or OVER triple what retail was!!! I mean I could kinda understand if they were SUPER limited, but these were ULTRA GR's!!! Prices are just as bad for the Black Cement 3's, and the Black Infrared 6's.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

If any of y'all want these low top *** Fire Red 4's, then you better get them NOW! These greedy *** resellers will want over 400+, by the year's end. You can bet on that.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

What’s funny is I want the fire red 4’s but the quality and craftsmanship is so trash -was on the pair I received from NDC- I don’t think I’ll ever be able to pay resell on them, it’s just not worth the gamble that I’ll receive another pair that doesn’t fit right with a bunch of defects

I won a pair on champs and footlockers app. Was completely shocked because I don’t think I’ve ever won off any of the apps ever.

I won on FTL as well, with no headstarts

it was actually on two accounts under my name at the same store so I declined the one and on an account under my wifes name I was immediately promoted from WL :lol:

What’s funny is I want the fire red 4’s but the quality and craftsmanship is so trash -was on the pair I received from NDC- I don’t think I’ll ever be able to pay resell on them, it’s just not worth the gamble that I’ll receive another pair that doesn’t fit right with a bunch of defects

OG FIre Red IVs were my first-ever pair of Jordans. It's the only reason I bought these pretty crap retros. And even with the personal significance to me, I only bought them because somehow I hit for retail on the FTL app, which NEVER happens. It's like the sneakergods knew I had to have them again for posterity. Had I not been able to hit for retail, no way these are worth spending a boatload of money on via resale. And again, I say that as someone with a 30-plus year connection to this model and colorway. There are so many better things to get for the prices these are fetching. People are nuts LOL

Back
Top Bottom