NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

OG FIre Red IVs were my first-ever pair of Jordans. It's the only reason I bought these pretty crap retros. And even with the personal significance to me, I only bought them because somehow I hit for retail on the FTL app, which NEVER happens. It's like the sneakergods knew I had to have them again for posterity. Had I not been able to hit for retail, no way these are worth spending a boatload of money on via resale. And again, I say that as someone with a 30-plus year connection to this model and colorway. There are so many better things to get for the prices these are fetching. People are nuts LOL

OG fire reds were also my first ever air Jordan, so many good memories back in 89. Looking back, I can’t believe my parents found the money to get these for me because we were not rich.

I’ve owned almost every single retro since from the Mars to the lasers, I’m just a sucker for the shoe.

OG fire reds were also my first ever air Jordan, so many good memories back in 89. Looking back, I can’t believe my parents found the money to get these for me because we were not rich.

I’ve owned almost every single retro since from the Mars to the lasers, I’m just a sucker for the shoe.
Fun spoonie fact: OG Fire Red IV’s was the colorway I decided to choose back then. I could only afford one colorway.

Has anyone experienced heel blisters with these? I randomly developed one and its weird because I feel i wore these enough to break them in. I guess this is one of the downfalls of half sizing up opposed to tts. Its literally a tradeoff having one on your pinky toe for going tts or having one on your heel from going up half a size.

Mo Betta Blues...

Screenshot_20210528-065819~2.png

Back
Top Bottom