NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

1B3C26CC-3D62-4DA7-B6F9-84A037319D81.png
89869B35-424C-4303-83F7-A6675B76BF44.png

I think you guys cry just to cry...not exactly the same red but not worth shedding tears and passing on a shoe you actually like.

2012 and OG
I agree.

Passed on the other recent remastered 4's but really wanting a pair because only Jordan I care about and never owned so hoping these stack up.

What!? The shape and materials are the problems!

I mean look at the damn pic! MJ can fit his entire Name/sig under the wings of the OG
Also what bothers me more is the little amount of leather underneath the tabs on the back of current 4s. I love how the OGs have a nice amount. Now this pic does show that the right shoe has a bigger cut than the left which bothers me I always look to make sure they match. Same with my 11s I hate noticeable difference in the cut they need to be equal or not noticeable at all.

C447A7FB-63DC-4A07-8B12-EEED8D838D2D.jpeg

I’m so tired of getting my hopes up about 4s. These will definitely disappoint just like the black cements. I’m just gonna pretend that those ogs never existed.

Man that really is a completely different shoe than the retros.. It’s not even close really.
The side by sides really show how every detail is soooo far off 🤣
That’s why some of us ***** about it over and over. Then a bunch of people call us whiners. Sometimes I think those people must be blind if they can’t see the huge differences and how those differences are far for the worse.

That’s why some of us ***** about it over and over. Then a bunch of people call us whiners. Sometimes I think those people must be blind if they can’t see the huge differences and how those differences are far for the worse.
People can call me a whiner all they want. At least I have standards for Jordan Brand, and they should too, like they did in the beginning. They set the standard and then they got rich, greedy, and CHEAP! They lost their way. Bastards.

They went from young skinny Elvis to old fat bloated Elvis.

We literally live in the day in age where Nike can computer render to the exact specifications of an Original. Take those specs and create a 1:1 mold, use the same exact materials and colors.

With all of that being said, **** Gentry Humphries!

I'm with you on your logic about rehashing stuff based on available data and technology. But you know they won't commit to it because it's all about reducing overhead by using lookalike substitute materials and maximizing profit with inflated prices years, or even decades later.

I am most harsh on the way they have destroyed the 4s. It Has been mutilated more than any other model in its weight class. I prefer 3s, and we all know how bad the materials/elephant print/toes have been on those for quite some time, til some fixes recently. But the 4 has been treated even worse. At least the 3 still resembled a 3.

Anyone who calls us people whiners just because we are committed to detail and having reasonable expectations for higher priced rehashes are idiotic losers themselves for not expecting excellence. They're a part of the reason the shoe game is f'd up based on their ignorance.

Some people take the complaining a liiiittle too far with some models though, like people passing on the 2016 black metallics. Those were a good retro, not nearly as good as the 2020 fire reds but still a pretty decent retro overall.

Back
Top Bottom