NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

So it looks like they’re making the tongue more like the recent 3s. No color popping over the side. Also maybe looking like a toe shape change but hard to tell.
I’m also thinking the toe shape has changed. But like you said, its hard to really tell. Liking what I see so far! Let’s hope the NA on the back isn’t as crooked as it is on those new union 4’s lol

1599154921307.png

Sorry repost.
How hard is it for JB to round the toe on these muthaf***** or on any shoe :lol:. Figuring out how to round the toe became as mysterious to how were pyramids created.... is it that hard jb????
Yay, I strictly have no clue as to why they stopped shaping the shoe like non-banana feet.

If Nike was taken on by Qatari investers or stuff we could say they wanted to introduce babouches into occidental cultures, but that never happened.

everyone here should already know the shape isn't going to be anywhere near og, the shape looks just like the black cements from that pic to me. I can tell just at looking at the rand its going to not be close to og..
Hence why investing in an iron is the thing to do in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom