NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Pics of a OG size 9, that's currently on eBay. You know, to counteract the inevitable salt I'll feel, when better pics of the 2020 release surface.

144.jpg
145.jpg
146.jpg
147.jpg
148.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Anyways, fingers crossed they'll treat these the same way they did the red cement 3s and fix the tongue and overall shape of the shoe. Not counting on them getting the height, back tab and all correct though.

So you'll do without than have something close enough? Keep that spot in your closet open fella it ain't gonna be a 1:1
Yep, I sure will and have been. They fixed the shape and ep on the toe on the IIIs, they can do the same for the IVs. Ive passed on TBIIIs, BCIIIs, WCIVs and BCIVs for those reasons. Unless the shape is fixed and its at least to a ‘99 level, Im out.

Every time I buy a pair of Jordan’s that are released I also buy $200 worth of Nike stock which has paid for the shoes and then some in the long run so basically get free Jordan’s for life. And if I double up then buy 400 worth of stock. 400 would have grown to over 4000 over last decade

I wish they would have released this cw with NIKE AIR branding back in '99 with the other 2 IV's. Damn you Nike! Oh what could have been.
Couldn’t agree more. This is one on a long list of ogs that really should’ve gotten a retro during that era.
But since the 4 is currently the furthest away from its original form, missing out on a chance at a pair of these and militaries in that 99 mold really stings. Such a shame.

I would like to have these in og shape or not released at all. But I think we all know what will happen and the same discussions will just take place with the next og colourway.

When they were making all of those Retro+ colorways from 1999-2002 I felt like they were just trolling us. But I think they were trying to establish the brand more and make some extra money on new colors of classic models. Could be either one.

Couldn’t agree more. This is one on a long list of ogs that really should’ve gotten a retro during that era.
But since the 4 is currently the furthest away from its original form, missing out on a chance at a pair of these and militaries in that 99 mold really stings. Such a shame.

not just the form but also the quality of the uppers. such a disgrace they're using super thin & cheap materials SMFH.

I have such an appreciation for the Jordan IV. What other colorway has 4 AMAZING OG colorways. Nothing even comes close. IMO the OG's are by far the best looking Jordan from the side and to come in those 4 beautiful colorways were amazing. That is why overall i think the IV is the best followed closely by the 3 than the 5.

I have such an appreciation for the Jordan IV. What other colorway has 4 AMAZING OG colorways. Nothing even comes close. IMO the OG's are by far the best looking Jordan from the side and to come in those 4 beautiful colorways were amazing. That is why overall i think the IV is the best followed closely by the 3 than the 5.
Well I think the 3s come pretty darn close tbh but I do agree the 4 had a solid lineup of og cws. You would never know it though, with the way JB continues to completely disrespect the model as a whole and especially the fire reds and militaries.

Yea never thought about it but 4s so beautiful, each of them. I'd go 5s then 3s personally.

Back
Top Bottom