NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Yea. I don’t think it’s crazy for customers to want as close to 1:1 as possible. Not even complaining because I’m sure I’ll still buy but it would be nice if JB at least tried.

Yea. I don’t think it’s crazy for customers to want as close to 1:1 as possible. Not even complaining because I’m sure I’ll still buy but it would be nice if JB at least tried.

I completely agree, were spending 200 dollars on a retail sneaker why shouldn't we want them like the Og or w.e, I understand being annoyed by the nitpicking too because some times it's small ****. But stuff like shape and colors not matching is super irritating to be off year after year!

You ain't getting a 1:1 of 89 or 99. So take it or **** off trying to ruin it for everyone else by nitpicking ****.

Ruin it for everyone else by nitpicking it?

9D318C3F-BC99-4320-84B7-F73916E9F5C4.gif

I agree with your statement completely. But this statement itself is the reason why they dont. We have this conversation on every big drop of original Mikes. They have proven to pick and choose methodically what they will do. We all hate it, but voting with your wallet is a lot harder than some think. Especially if thats an important shoe personally.

Some of y'all expect too much.

You ain't getting a 1:1 of 89 or 99. So take it or **** off trying to ruin it for everyone else by nitpicking ****.
Whoa. I haven’t had an issue with any of your posts that I’ve read until this. How would comments on a message board ruin it for anyone? This makes absolutely no sense to me.

Whoa. I haven’t had an issue with any of your posts that I’ve read until this. How would comments on a message board ruin it for anyone? This makes absolutely no sense to me.
It's not ruining it. That may be too harsh.
But it sounds like little old church ladies worried over it. It ain't the same and it won't ever be. Take it or leave it. But don't crow over what's wrong constantly

Lots of people were unhappy with the BC4 and have many good reasons why they are. I still love mine. Negative comments on here are a grain of salt. But still understood. But the positive ones def mean more.

Just worried about NT exploding when they see the same off set Nike Air on the backs.

Last edited:
It ain't the same and it won't ever be. Take it or leave it.
This was a common response when myself and others REFUSED to stop bringing up the lack of Nike Air branding, and we know how that ended :wink:

Speaking for myself, I'm only holding the brand to the standards that THEY SET THEMSELVES. These are allegedly products "inspired by the greatest player ever" right?

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Not the best pic...but it will do for now :lol:

Pull tabs half an inch from the ankle collar ✅
Wing on the lateral side of the right shoe bending tremendously, letting me know the collar is STILL stretched out ✅
Horrendous toe boxes ✅
Paper thin tongues
✅

God, I just KNOW the heel tab logos are gonna be ****ed all the way up.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I mean just, just...

smh01-new.gif

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

**** this damn model. Nike/JB will fix the quality, and shape on the Jumpman Pro's, before they ever even consider this model. **** ain't been done right, in over 30 DAMN YEARS. I'm ****in' done.

|l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom