NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

3s and 4s are my favorite and if i had to pick it would be a toss up really.... i like all the OG colors for both 3s and 4s but to me the white and black cement 3s are classic and same with the 4's i like the white cements but im more biased to the black cements...the 5, 6 and 11 round out my top 5 but those 3 models are more bulky so i prefer the 3 or 4

Well I think the 3s come pretty darn close tbh but I do agree the 4 had a solid lineup of og cws. You would never know it though, with the way JB continues to completely disrespect the model as a whole and especially the fire reds and militaries.
Yeah, that why i was sure to put OG more than once. Such a shame they dont look at the shape of the OG Black Cement IV and just make it the same. THe Black Cement IV in 1989 was my first Jordan and is IMO the greatest jordan ever made. The sleek lines , the Black netting. The 3/4 top. I mean it was the perfect shoe. I was so happy to hear it was coming out last year. And even though i got 6 pair total. I have actually sold 5 of them just because it did not give me the same feeling. It just doesn't feel right. I am not sure about the Fire reds because i never owned the OG and by the first time they retroed them, Lasers and Mars they were not even close as it relates to shape. But the Black Cement 89 and the retro 99 (The greatest and most 1:1 retro ever IMO) hit all of the check marks. But I am resigned that we will never see that perfection again. And for people to say retros are not meant to be a 1:1 , then how did they do it with the 99? I had both and man they were basically exactly the same shoe, except the netting was a little different but it was spot on.

Military 4 in OG or 99 form = nut busts.

Correction airdhazzal airdhazzal : ALL OG colorway 4's in OG or 99 form.

=

Dumb and Dumber (1994)-new04.gif

Multiple explosive NUT BUSTS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SERIOUSLY.

:lol:

Yeah, that why i was sure to put OG more than once. Such a shame they dont look at the shape of the OG Black Cement IV and just make it the same. THe Black Cement IV in 1989 was my first Jordan and is IMO the greatest jordan ever made. The sleek lines , the Black netting. The 3/4 top. I mean it was the perfect shoe. I was so happy to hear it was coming out last year. And even though i got 6 pair total. I have actually sold 5 of them just because it did not give me the same feeling. It just doesn't feel right. I am not sure about the Fire reds because i never owned the OG and by the first time they retroed them, Lasers and Mars they were not even close as it relates to shape. But the Black Cement 89 and the retro 99 (The greatest and most 1:1 retro ever IMO) hit all of the check marks. But I am resigned that we will never see that perfection again. And for people to say retros are not meant to be a 1:1 , then how did they do it with the 99? I had both and man they were basically exactly the same shoe, except the netting was a little different but it was spot on.

I agree 1000% man.

images++.jpg

It's just a TOTALLY different sneaker. The shape, materials, just EVERYTHING. It really, really, REALLY hurts my heart that they continue to butcher this model, with every release.

oL8uXKD.gif

We're not getting nothing even close to it, on Black Friday.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Definition of insanity if you copp anyway lol. Also how do we already know these are garbage dumpster bad? I mean that one pic is so grainy and at a weird angle so I can’t pass definite judgment yet. Looks like they at least made the tongue OG so that already looks promising to me.

Last edited:
Definition of insanity if you copp anyway lol. Also how do we already know these are garbage dumpster bad? I mean that one pic is so grainy and at a weird angle so I can’t pass definite judgment yet. Looks like they at least made the tongue OG so that already looks promising to me.

The cut of the ankle collar is the same **** we've been getting since forever. Looking at the heel tab is the key.

explosive NUT BUSTS

18A92FA9-EE2A-46F1-8C61-AF127F91CA39.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just jokes man. Just jokes. Athough I hope it wasn't ban worthy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This was a common response when myself and others REFUSED to stop bringing up the lack of Nike Air branding, and we know how that ended :wink:

Speaking for myself, I'm only holding the brand to the standards that THEY SET THEMSELVES. These are allegedly products "inspired by the greatest player ever" right?
We were a stubborn lot weren’t we. And there was a lot of folks that seemed to forget that they STARTED OFF putting Nike Air on the retros. I’m so glad those days are over. In fact I wouldn’t have come back if they weren’t.

What was my sig back then? “Quality obsessed” or some **** like that? No wonder I eventually left lol

I still have my OG 13s that I took to hell and back and pummeled to death and are still fully functional. I wore them for years as my every day shoe. I’m gonna take a pic of them side by side to my new OGs that I just UNDSd (thanks to the knowledge you gave me) and is my main shoe right now. Oh I forgot to tell you the air unit died on the left shoe so both are dead. Still need to figure out what I want to do for insoles but in the meantime using some Chinese Skechers knockoff memory foam ones lmao

First pictures are always disappointing.
Unfortunately, so are Jordan 4s (for the last 21 years).

No reason to be excited about anything except NA with these.
You normally bring the hard truth and this is probably no exception. I can dream can’t I? :frown:

You normally bring the hard truth and this is probably no exception. I can dream can’t I? :frown:
Keep counting those sheep fam. One day we will wake up to a new mold just like the 3s.
If that picture is real then it’s obviously not happening with these but I still think it’s appropriate to hold out hope, even after 21 years. They might even introduce a new mold with militaries, who knows?

After they fixed the 1s in 2015 we got a new mold of the XI end of 2016 then the 3 early this year, basically 3 years later and we haven’t even heard rumors of an og cw in the new mold. Fire red 5s got a revamped and greatly improved toe box. I think the 4 is coming by 2022-23.

There’s very clear evidence that they’re either listening to complaints or simply embarrassed by their products but either way there have been HUGE improvements in quality/shape on 3 of their 4 most popular models.

A change is definitely coming soon.

I also had the 4 as my first Jordan in "89. I remember seeing people around highschool wearing the 3s thinking how lame they looked compared to the 4s...heh. Everything on the 4 seems so much more refined and better looking. Looked like they took the plain boring looking 3 and made it awesome. Never bought a 3 until 2013! I do like 3s now, but the 4s are the GOAT to me. Ironically, even though the midsole is basically the same tech, I do find 3s generally more comfortable for some reason.

Can't wait for the FR4s even with the mold we've been getting. Lame toe boxes are my main concern, but I don't generally let the rest of the issues upset me. Unlike the sentiment of others, I actually really enjoy wearing my WC4 (2016), and even prefer those to the BC4s that have an improved height; maybe b/c the top down look of the BC toe box isn't as good as my WCs....

Just hope these FRs are not a headache to cop; I'm too old for that sh*t.

Keep counting those sheep fam. One day we will wake up to a new mold just like the 3s.
If that picture is real then it’s obviously not happening with these but I still think it’s appropriate to hold out hope, even after 21 years. They might even introduce a new mold with militaries, who knows?

After they fixed the 1s in 2015 we got a new mold of the XI end of 2016 then the 3 early this year, basically 3 years later and we haven’t even heard rumors of an og cw in the new mold. Fire red 5s got a revamped and greatly improved toe box. I think the 4 is coming by 2022-23.

There’s very clear evidence that they’re either listening to complaints or simply embarrassed by their products but either way there have been HUGE improvements in quality/shape on 3 of their 4 most popular models.

A change is definitely coming soon.
I love to hear this.

Looks like a pleather banana still? No thanks.

I love the 4 but the mold is unbearable now. Must be way too hard to raise the height on the mid/rear sections and slant the toe box 😆 smh
Seriously man IT'S frustrating to the people who love the 4 and want to experience the og fit. I hate how they "remaster" Og colorways then they fix the mold and do a true remastered look to all red shoes or random cws.

Agreed. I’m full of unpopular opinions and this is one of em. Love love love the 4.

If having a massive love for the 4 is unpopular I'll join you in the club and well make it better then the popular opinion. Gotta have a huge respect for someone who has tinker as their avatar!

Back
Top Bottom