NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

For real doe.

straight up.gif

|l

On a side note, I really need like 7 pairs of these. I've been sleepin' HARD over the years, and I can't sleep anymore.

165.jpg
166.jpg
167.jpg
168.jpg
169.jpg

The 2016's were trash because of the low ankle collar, and shape. I sold BOTH of my pairs, last year. If they were like the 1989's, or 99's, they would've been almost a PERFECT retro. The give & take with these jackasses is SO MF'N SATANIC!!! I'm 100% sure the bastards at Nike/JB get off Peter North style, givin' us this half ***ed BS.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Last edited:
On a side note, I really need like 7 pairs of these. I've been sleepin' HARD over the years, and I can't sleep anymore.

165.jpg
166.jpg
167.jpg
168.jpg
169.jpg

The 2016's were trash because if the low ankle collar, and shape. I sold BOTH of my pairs, last year. If they were like the 1989's, or 99's, they would've been almost a PERFECT retro. The give & take with these jackasses is SO MF'N SATANIC!!! I'm 100% sure the bastards at Nike/JB get off Peter North style, givin' us this half ***ed BS.

:rofl:@ peter north style. Old-school reference. You're on a roll today, dawg LOL

The hell it’s not, the way you’re going with these posts :rofl:

cc1311169241010897346f218c459b3a.gif

Well, I don't know what to tell you fam. Those bastards are gettin' like 10 to 12 shots off everytime, and laughing at our lust ALL the way to the bank. Each and everytime. Taking our money, knowing good and damn well they're putting out blatant, half ***ed bull****.

|l |l |l |l |l

cc1311169241010897346f218c459b3a.gif

Well, I don't know what to tell you fam. Those bastards are gettin' like 10 to 12 shots off everytime, and laughing at our lust ALL the way to the bank. Each and everytime. Taking our money, knowing good and damn well they're putting out blatant, half ***ed bull****.

|l |l |l |l |l
OH I agree, you know that. That’s separate from the fact your posts today have been some funny ****, brotha 🤣
This is why I still love NT after 20 years on here. For all the ****, it’s still way more fun than switching to social media platforms for sneakers and interaction with like-minded people. The core group on here is the best 🔥

OH I agree, you know that. That’s separate from the fact your posts today have been some funny ****, brotha 🤣
This is why I still love NT after 20 years on here. For all the ****, it’s still way more fun than switching to social media platforms for sneakers and interaction with like-minded people. The core group on here is the best 🔥
Yes. The reddit r/sneakers for instance is filled with young hypebeast sheep it’s crazy. And so cringe. It’s all about the hype and being influenced by influencers now. And I just can’t do it.

165.jpg
166.jpg
167.jpg
168.jpg
169.jpg

The 2016's were trash because of the low ankle collar, and shape. I sold BOTH of my pairs, last year. If they were like the 1989's, or 99's, they would've been almost a PERFECT retro. The give & take with these jackasses is SO MF'N SATANIC!!! I'm 100% sure the bastards at Nike/JB get off Peter North style, givin' us this half ***ed BS.

For real bro you couldn't be more on par with the Marz! I hate how we have to spend damn near $1000 dollars or more just to experience the correct shape of the 4. Why fix most of the models except the 4. The most coveted sneaker in the line for most.i just really want that og collar shape I dont really care about the toe box much either. As long as it has the same toe as the fire red 5 idc. I want to see these in hand or first look on IG. I'm hoping these early photos are just bad photos.

Sold my white cement 4s to prepare for this release. My white cement 4s were on the verge of being beaters lol

Damn it! I cant lie to you guys I'm super impatient to see some real in hand images of these! I really want to judge them from a real first look not these ****ty Nike first looks they always give us!

Back
Top Bottom