NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Damn bbn I really hope these are not the actual 2020s the shape would be super ugly!
20201005_100820.jpg

Banana shape is INEVITABLE.
Looks just like the trash 2016 shape! So infuriating I hate how they **** up the greatest model imo. The 6s is my 2and and I couldn't be more happy with the 2019 Infrared 6. I can barley wear them half a day because I dont wanna put too much milage on them lol. Even the BC 4 2019 is better than this shape!

Always wanted a pair of OG colorway 4s but if they continue the butchered shape with these then I think I'll just pass. At first I was gonna try for a pair but after looking at photos of the 1989 pair I can't really buy these in good conscience.

Always wanted a pair of OG colorway 4s but if they continue the butchered shape with these then I think I'll just pass. At first I was gonna try for a pair but after looking at photos of the 1989 pair I can't really buy these in good conscience.
Realistically, these are gonna be the same as the 2019 BC. Nothing but the tongue liner to be improved.

Realistically, these are gonna be the same as the 2019 BC. Nothing but the tongue liner to be improved.
I could budge with that shape because the height on the 19s are the same as the 99s but the shape is just way bulkier and not sleek like the 99s same in the toe box too. But I own those an like em.

Nah man, these have most definitely regressed back to the BS low top, 2012-2018 mold. The first look ics shown that, and these jackasses are really tryin' to pull a fast one.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

Back
Top Bottom