NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

and here are some black cement 4s for comparison. 4s today are practically a mid
IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg
When did the white-purple ever get released in that shape? I would say they were fake, the area near the netting and laces looks wrong.

Ya don't say....

:lol:
ivs 001.JPG
ivs 003.JPG
ivs 004.JPG
ivs 008.JPG
ivs 010.jpg
Correct me if I am wrong. But is there some 99s that had the next version of the size tag in them? The version that had the date touching the barcode. The fakes in that period of time clearly had a separation between the two.
Maybe that was on the WC4 from that time.

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong. But is there some 99s that had the next version of the size tag in them? The version that had the date touching the barcode. The fakes in that period of time clearly had a separation between the two.
Hmm at the time you had the 4s coming outta 2 factories being Taiwan and China. The Taiwan cut had the actual date 99 printed on the tag. Doesnt help that mine are crumbling and the durabuck is flaking compared to 1978s pair. But it explains the inconsistencies between different factories. Remarkably the midsole is intact and they're okay for grocery runs. Fakes at the time?? People had better things to do with their lives.

Yeah I'd have to do some digging as I don't remember that particular tagging for these.

rafbuddy rafbuddy where you at? :lol: Post up a pic of your tags.

But seriously, your pair 1000% fake. Only takes 1-2 seconds of looking. The overall shape is way off at immediate glance. As JRepp23 JRepp23 pointed out, the most obvious difference is the lack of heel bump on your pair. The netting is way too small, panel around the toe is way too high, etc.

We/NTers have been denouncing the pair you posted for literally the past 20 years. Can spot it right away.

Yeah I'd have to do some digging as I don't remember that particular tagging for these.

But seriously, your pair 1000% fake. Only takes 1-2 seconds of looking. The overall shape is way off at immediate glance. As JRepp23 JRepp23 pointed out, the most obvious difference is the lack of heel bump on your pair. The netting is way too small, panel around the toe is way too high, etc.

We/NTers have been denouncing the pair you posted for literally the past 20 years. Can spot it right away.
Somewhere between Jan of 99 to April 99 they changed the tag style. All the WC4s look to have the newer at time version.

ill post some pics up once I get back

I'm in the middle but the back of the tongue has me thrown off in the comparison pic. Do you have the receipt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom