NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I hit... don't even want these but I tried and hit. Same happened forConcord 12s, Mochas and Biohacks but watch me strike out on Navy Japan's, the only pair of Js I actually want for the rest of the year.

Screenshot_20201027-133033_SNKRS.jpg

I hit... don't even want these but I tried and hit. Same happened for Mochas and Biohacks but watch me strike on on Navy Japan's, the only pair of Js I actually want for the rest of the year.

Screenshot_20201027-133033_SNKRS.jpg
Damn man hella cool, I tried so hard and dont ever hit man I always get stuck in line for 10 mins.

again no EA for europe as yet. Sure first world problems, but hey I want my shoes now! may be next week once big releases are done???

Finally got email confirmation. Just want these and Navy Japan AJ1 and I’m set.

Both a double up, fingers crossed. I know these will be easier than the 1’s.

Starting to believe its about who they get the money from first
Because there was a stretch of about a year where Apple pay people were hitting on everything

Yeah missing out on a shock drop you didn't know about is one thing
Missing out when you do know is another lol
Either way I'm not that worried
Past nike air releases have been pretty easy to grab
Nike knows to produce a ton of pairs
Sucks *** I hella tried to be the good guy and let everyone know the time and the date and it bit me. Oh well I'm a buy a pair off ebay since they dont make fakes in a 11.5 I can get a real pair and hopefully a little under 300 lol.

you mean this?

1603822996772.png

yeah I get this a lot. It doesn't mean you got the shoes.

lol that was last year when SNKRS really made people play Fortnite for the image to scan to unlock the NYCtoParis Jordan 1's
That's not what im talking about. I believe mine says it was a issue processing payment.

Back
Top Bottom