NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Resell talk man.. it's not the wave lol.
You right I just told my boy I’m done putting extra money in other people pockets but I don’t mind spending 50 over retail. If it was more I wouldn’t do it. It’s just with me taking L’s on everything lately I don’t want to chance it on release day.

You should take the exit.

I’m gonna take a wild guess and say that some people here may not be joyful to answer your question on whether or not $50~ Profit is enough for you to take the offer.. when some people here struck out and actually want to buy and wear these.

I think there's some confusion here.

F FngKayron is the buyer. He's asking us about buying at that price, not reselling. :lol:

You right I just told my boy I’m done putting extra money in other people pockets but I don’t mind spending 50 over retail. If it was more I wouldn’t do it. It’s just with me taking L’s on everything lately I don’t want to chance it on release day.
Same, I've been taking major L's. Haven't won anything since Flint 13's and that was a major pain adding to cart in FTL for 3 hours. I remember 11/28/2014 was black friday and black infrared released on my son's birthday and I remember stressing over not getting those and ended up paying resell too. So here I am on 11/28/2020 and don't want to go through the headache again and specially on his birthday. I will still attempt for a double up pair, but not going to sweat it if I strike out.

Nike shipped my kids pair but not mines.... hopefully someone just forgot to scan or something lol

Same, I've been taking major L's. Haven't won anything since Flint 13's and that was a major pain adding to cart in FTL for 3 hours. I remember 11/28/2014 was black friday and black infrared released on my son's birthday and I remember stressing over not getting those and ended up paying resell too. So here I am on 11/28/2020 and don't want to go through the headache again and specially on his birthday. I will still attempt for a double up pair, but not going to sweat it if I strike out.
Exactly I’m tired of stressing and waiting to get through queues just to take an L. I was hitting on everything earlier in the year but my luck ran out since the AJ 12 University/Gold. I’m expecting L’s on the OW 5’s and Mochas too 🤦🏾‍♂️

Same man, I just caved in getting it $250 plus $12 shipping. At least I'm getting 5% cash back on eBay purchase. I'm still going to try and get a double up pair on release date.
I also look at it this way. Since Covid started I haven't been spending money on movie theatres, sporting events, buying blurays, public transportation to work etc etc...so an extra $40 is not going to break the bank.
Right I totally agree with you I wanted these bad enough and will probably skip everything unti the Carnines anyways. A lot of the retro+ or Non OG colorwaus haven't made me too excited lately I only get it from the "OG remasters". I like Travis's vollabs but if I dont get them then ehh I'm good.

I gotta be honest with you all this is a super sexy shot of them from J23!
20201028_125519.jpg

Can't decide whether to buy these or not, they're a classic but i have other stuff from the last few years still deadstock.

That toe box is not good. Hopefully smaller sizes don't have that. Even PSG shape would be fine; not perfection, but decent enough. Other than that, I'm good with the overall shoe....even though they couldn't fix the A-I-R spacing....SMH....

Back
Top Bottom