NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Some actual same angle comparison of these with the OGs.
IMG_20201027_180732.jpg

I mean it's better but why does the front toe still have to point that far up?

I mean it's better but why does the front toe still have to point that far up?
I'm not sure why it is, but they almost look like a dads shoe and a son's shoe because the ankle collar and wing placement is so different. They're a really nice step up from the 2016 WC4 but damn man I wish that bottom pair released.

I have a move coming at the end of next month so getting 1 of these out of the way is a mean plus. If I could've gotten my 2 it would've been perfect. The LEO makes sense as to why my lady struck out right next to me which is usually not the case for a shock drop.

AM90's are no joke.. they look like they took their time; something folks over at JB are apparently above lol.

I'm thinking of moving on a pair of them **** it I want them. I was thinking if someone has a 11.5 to move I maybe interested in, well do paypal. W.e come up with a fair price.

Just wait until release day, man. I know your lust is at maximum, but these will be an easy cop on Nov. 28th. In all seriousness though, you shouldn't be in a rush to get these low top pieces of trash, anyways.

Last edited:

Just wait until release day, man. I know you're lust is at maximum, but these will be an easy cop on Nov. 28th. In all seriousness though, you shouldn't be in a rush to get these low top pieces of trash, anyways.
Cant lie I really want those infrared airmax 90s too bad bad.

this? I’ve had this before as well too

554D1B7C-23E1-4A97-9F41-0376B6C6588F.jpeg
reused the same payment and it’s fine. It’s errors on Nike’s end

Omg...seriously, lmao. Thats what I said already. ...its a issue with SNKRS app, if its a draw or shock drop, more that likely you won but payment didn't go through so they went to another person.

I have to admit i was really upset that i struck out on these earlier, but reality started to kick in that i won’t wear these that much in the next month until these release. I firmly believe that people who haven’t gotten a W on SNKRS recently had a higher percentage of getting these. I won Union 4s from the Draw so that’s something to be thankful for. I also have Black Cement and White Cement 4s i haven’t worn that much either and can wear either one of those instead.
Here to confirm this is false.

not to be annoying with the shipment post, but nike being real quick. shipped fedex and should be here by thursday!
I guess Nike is hit & miss with the shipping. My ea off whites 5's shipped standard friday night through laser ship & arrived on Sunday. Hit on these & selected 2day but they're still preparing for shipment

Back
Top Bottom