F9FE97AB-BC28-4376-9968-FC8B847701FC.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 81
  • 678BA607-BFC6-4637-B439-E14184C4D528.jpeg
    678BA607-BFC6-4637-B439-E14184C4D528.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 148
  • E4442C03-2EEC-4CB0-8FE8-590F4E1A915F.jpeg
    E4442C03-2EEC-4CB0-8FE8-590F4E1A915F.jpeg
    371.1 KB · Views: 317
Is that a painted red? EP looks way to low to be an ironed 2018.

Back on topic....Any shock drop winners try ironing the toe? Does it work with these 4s?

No thats the normal '18 retro of blk/cement. I got lucky getting a low cut EP when I purchase them

Yeah kinda is what it is at this point you know, either you complain and dont buy or get them an like them. You skipping them?
OR you can get them (messed up like I did pictured below), complain, and then RETURN them ****s. I’m not gonna let Nike give me this trash. I’ve got a good pair coming off eBay for the low low I will post when they arrive and I might cop multiples on RD and return the garbage to stores in town. And mix and match another pair that way.

No no no see I don’t understand that mentality at all bro! those aren’t the only two options. I’ve got a third option and if I were you I would do what I’m doing. No I’m not skipping these, I’ve been waiting decades for this but I’m not going to accept what they gave me below. Look at that!!! Just because you get em you have to like em? And keep em??? Oh hell nah!
29760C94-7AD3-4849-9EAA-FF546C79802F.jpeg

The other option is to sell them on StockX or Goat but I’m not doing that. I have to return them back to Nike.

EDIT: Imma change my avatar to this toe comparison. It’s funny to me :lol:

Was really hoping not to have to cop a bunch and swap them out. I both intentionally and accidentally did that with the FR V's.. shipping them out getting them and getting refunds was a pain.

I think I ended up with like 6 of them and only really wanted 2. Smh.

I've been looking on ebay and asking for the toe-to-toe pics. Really hard to find an obviously good pair. Where I thought I found good pairs, they don't accept my offers. Just not wiling to pay more than like $30 or so above retail. May just try to cop multiple pairs on RD and hope I can match one good pair. If I fail to cop on RD, then look back at eBay. I don't think the price will go up for awhile; and may even go down when the market is flooded and loser resellers panic.

OR you can get them (messed up like I did pictured below), complain, and then RETURN them ****s. I’m not gonna let Nike give me this trash. I’ve got a good pair coming off eBay for the low low I will post when they arrive and I might cop multiples on RD and return the garbage to stores in town. And mix and match another pair that way.

No no no see I don’t understand that mentality at all bro! those aren’t the only two options. I’ve got a third option and if I were you I would do what I’m doing. No I’m not skipping these, I’ve been waiting decades for this but I’m not going to accept what they gave me below. Look at that!!! Just because you get em you have to like em? And keep em??? Oh hell nah!
29760C94-7AD3-4849-9EAA-FF546C79802F.jpeg

The other option is to sell them on StockX or Goat but I’m not doing that. I have to return them back to Nike.

EDIT: Imma change my avatar to this toe comparison. It’s funny to me :lol:
That's true man, I cant lie it is super disappointing I got these off Ebay and moved to quickly on these. I haven't even been on here because it's just a let down almost every earl ur pair has a flaw or problem and waiting so long is a smaxk in the face from JB . At least get the toe or shape right 1 or the other or both at best but we didnt get any of that. At least my pair

That's true man, I cant lie it is super disappointing I got these off Ebay and moved to quickly on these. I haven't even been on here because it's just a let down almost every earl ur pair has a flaw or problem and waiting so long is a smaxk in the face from JB . At least get the toe or shape right 1 or the other or both at best but we didnt get any of that. At least my pair
I couldn’t agree more. Oh and sometimes you HAVE to move quick on eBay or the shoes that are priced to sell quick will be scooped up by someone else looking for a bargain. I have saved searches and I sort them by newly listed so when new ones get listed I see them first. And sometimes you know you have to act quick before someone else gets em. I’ve made a few really bad decisions because of this pressure. I forgot you got yours on eBay my bad.

I couldn’t agree more. Oh and sometimes you HAVE to move quick on eBay or the shoes that are priced to sell quick will be scooped up by someone else looking for a bargain. I have saved searches and I sort them by newly listed so when new ones get listed I see them first. And sometimes you know you have to act quick before someone else gets em. I’ve made a few really bad decisions because of this pressure. I forgot you got yours on eBay my bad.
No it's all good brother i really wish I would have waited because there were some 1994 white cement 3s on there in my size for the same damn price just needed new midsoles and tabs. I was kicken the **** outta my self lol!

Contacted a LOT of ebay sellers for a toe-to-toe pic. Many of them sent them. Can't find a great pair....or even an obviously very good one. At this point just taking my chances on release day seems to be the way to go. SMH

Contacted a LOT of ebay sellers for a toe-to-toe pic. Many of them sent them. Can't find a great pair....or even an obviously very good one. At this point just taking my chances on release day seems to be the way to go. SMH
They're all gonna be terrible, I dont know how they fkd this release up this badly man. Smh this is worse than last year. The toe bump reminds me of the 16 flu game toe box
20201105_163614.jpg

Ah the glue games. Another on the long list of ogs that JB completely botched.
Hahaha I never heard the Glue games that is amazing! I got these on GOAT a while back for 350 or something like that and got them home and blam glue lines every where! The steel toe sucks too. I am about to just grab the OGs. I just dont know if they fit tts or big like these ones.

Back
Top Bottom