NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

They’ve been doing this throughout COVID to prevent crowding and comply with the different capacity restrictions in certain places, it’s not really nuts at all...

they will be selling them today at some ftl fta

Ended up with a late W on SNKRS on one account, one from DSG, and one from FNL after 1.5 hrs. Although I got the on-screen order confirmation from FNL, I never got an email and saw the charge on my credit card had been reversed. So I'm left with two. HOPE I can make one good pair from those two. If not, I'll look out for a restock and try for a 3rd.

Not sure if I'll keep the 2nd to resell in a couple of years, or return it. I don't need personal double ups, and hate storing for years before prices go up. I'm not a reseller, but sure wish I hadn't returned my 2nd WC4 from RD, and accidentally sold my 2nd BC4 on SX after mistakenly taking off vacation mode; a month later they were going for $100 more than what I sold it at. Hopefully a real person planning on wearing them got them at the decent price mine went for.

Fingers crossed I get a decent pair! So many pics from ebayers I requested even up until Friday that were just disastrous shapes.

SNKRS cancelled my wife's order after sending her a confirmation. Kind of bummed out. She ordered size 8M if anyone can help point in the direction of not going resell, that would be appreciated.

Ended up with a late W on SNKRS on one account, one from DSG, and one from FNL after 1.5 hrs. Although I got the on-screen order confirmation from FNL, I never got an email and saw the charge on my credit card had been reversed. So I'm left with two. HOPE I can make one good pair from those two. If not, I'll look out for a restock and try for a 3rd.

Not sure if I'll keep the 2nd to resell in a couple of years, or return it. I don't need personal double ups, and hate storing for years before prices go up. I'm not a reseller, but sure wish I hadn't returned my 2nd WC4 from RD, and accidentally sold my 2nd BC4 on SX after mistakenly taking off vacation mode; a month later they were going for $100 more than what I sold it at. Hopefully a real person planning on wearing them got them at the decent price mine went for.

Fingers crossed I get a decent pair! So many pics from ebayers I requested even up until Friday that were just disastrous shapes.

Glad you were able to eat.

JB/ Nike

Release the Military Blues next year so I can complete this OG CW set!

D157ECD2-66C4-4D43-A577-73E302F69A09.jpeg

My Eastbay order shipped! Estimated delivery is December 8. What’s new to me is that they used USPS to ship it, in my past experience they used either UPS or UPS Surepost so this is a first for me.

i got an email from paypal that my finishline order payment hasnt processed yet. think my order will get canceled???

In my experience the few times footsites used Usps it was great
2 day priority mail gets delivered pretty fast

You think so? I guess that's correct but idk about the majority of people that post. They may flip a pair or two a month to feed their addiction, I wouldn't call that a reseller.

They do it to support their habit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could be right though.

While I have some extra 1's I've sat on that will evenutally get sold, the vast majority of any extras I get are flipped at cost. I don't care as long as it's in the hands of someone who will appreciate it. My extra couple pairs of these will get flipped at cost too.

Back
Top Bottom