NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

:nthat:

CB638591-AFDF-4764-815F-1D162E98CB9D.jpeg
You Just Reminded Me I’m Pretty Sure I Have This Piece Somewhere Too :nerd:

Gonna Have To Do Some Digging :lol:

Walked into my neighborhood DTLR looking for Infrared AM90’s and found these instead. Was on the radar with a discount but that’s how I ended up having to chase the Air Max 90’s. Gladly pay retail, these were my first Air Jordan’s

21C2FA30-7A0F-4DF3-95A7-346D749F32B1.jpeg

...ended up finding the Infrared 90’s too.The complaints are sometimes laughable. When I tell you we are in a sneaker renaissance...

DSG chat info for those interested:

"Upon carefully checking here, the Jordan Air Jordan 4 Retro Basketball Shoes is a Pre-Sale item order and it is scheduled to be shipped out on 12/01/20. Estimated delivery date date is on Friday, 12/04/2020. Please do advised that is only estimated delivery date. Since this item is a preordered one. It is coming directly from the manufacturer. We are asking for your patience with this matter and we assure you that you will receive an email notification with tracking number once your item is released and shipped out from our distribution center."

I inquired about possibility of cancelation:
"No worries this item would not be cancel since this item is a Pre-Sale item and it will push through and you will received an update on this once the item is shipped out."

RIP.

Why do you say that? You think they launched them, took orders, and will cancel all of them? It does sound highly unusual for them to ship directly from Nike though....WTH is up with that? Just goes to show, if these do get canceled, I hit on 3 on RD, and only got one pair in. Even if we only want one pair, we need multiple orders to address large QC issues, cancellations, lost packages, natural disasters (heh), etc.....

"Upon carefully checking here, the Jordan Air Jordan 4 Retro Basketball Shoes is a Pre-Sale item order and it is scheduled to be shipped out on 12/01/20. Estimated delivery date date is on Friday, 12/04/2020. Please do advised that is only estimated delivery date. Since this item is a preordered one. It is coming directly from the manufacturer. We are asking for your patience with this matter and we assure you that you will receive an email notification with tracking number once your item is released and shipped out from our distribution center."

"No worries this item would not be cancel since this item is a Pre-Sale item and it will push through and you will received an update on this once the item is shipped out."
Great sounds fun I love waiting for my 4s lol.

This isn't uncommon for DSG launch orders. It happened with my Big Stage Kobe Protros. The wait sucks, but you'll get it eventually on or near the est. ship date

Can you tell us if the OG were as heavy as the retro please? because i can't believe MJ played with heavy shoes in this era. The 8 were really known to be heavy and hot, i can believe it and i had the 8 when i was young and yes there were a little heavy, but the 4 were mid cut or low cut and must be really light and lighter than the 6 or the 8 or the 5.
Those 4 fire red retro are more heavy than my 6 all star. It is just not possible for me.
Not mine. I copy pasted from a video.

For years I've been able to direct packages to a UPS access point for no charge with my My Choice account (not premium), however, now they want to charge. I called them and they stated there's always been a charge....SMH....Anyone else experience this? Did I have some kind of trial with My Choice that I didn't know about? Interested to hear if anyone else has been experiencing this change. Thanks!

For years I've been able to direct packages to a UPS access point for no charge with my My Choice account (not premium), however, now they want to charge. I called them and they stated there's always been a charge....SMH....Anyone else experience this? Did I have some kind of trial with My Choice that I didn't know about? Interested to hear if anyone else has been experiencing this change. Thanks!
I use to didn’t have a problem until about a month ago. I was totally against it until they lowered the premium to $19.99. It was about the principle at first but after having a couple of issues with re-routes and having to drive an hour round trip to get 1 package, I figured it was worth it now. IMO
And now they charge 2 separate charges to upgrade and re-route🤦🏾‍♂️

I have everything automatically sent to a ups store for my ups my choice
I hope they don’t start charging me
I live like 3 min away so it’s super convenient for me
Matter of fact I’m about to pickup my pair later today

I have everything automatically sent to a ups store for my ups my choice
I hope they don’t start charging me
I live like 3 min away so it’s super convenient for me
Matter of fact I’m about to pickup my pair later today

And no charge? If they do charge now, I imagine if you had that auto re-route already setup, they won't start charging without notifying you first and you might be grandfathered in. So annoying that I can't re-route without a fee now. Maybe I'll try setting up a new account to see if it's some kind of free trial.

Yeah I don’t get charged
And I don’t see anything about being charged
Maybe it’s a regional thing?

I use to didn’t have a problem until about a month ago. I was totally against it until they lowered the premium to $19.99. It was about the principle at first but after having a couple of issues with re-routes and having to drive an hour round trip to get 1 package, I figured it was worth it now. IMO
And now they charge 2 separate charges to upgrade and re-route🤦🏾‍♂️
Same for me. No issues until a month ago when they lowered the premium. Paid the $20 and now it’s honestly way better. I can have unlimited packages routed to my other apartment for no additional fee. Comes in super clutch with multiple SNKRS accounts.

Same for me. No issues until a month ago when they lowered the premium. Paid the $20 and now it’s honestly way better. I can have unlimited packages routed to my other apartment for no additional fee. Comes in super clutch with multiple SNKRS accounts.

How is it helping you with your snkrs accounts? Are you using UPS access point addresses in your profile?

Creases don't bother me. Those toe box slants all look pretty good with no cliff-toes....from these angles of course.

Got a Back In Stock email from DSG, however, link results in an error of Access Denied. They don't show up searching on their site. Maybe others can access....

SNKRS shipped this morning. Awesome, don’t get it twisted, I’m fine with flaws and whatnot, what I’m worried about are actual defects. Flaws are fine, I’m talking defects..full on defects.

Back
Top Bottom