NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I tried to wear my fr4s out to dinner last night barely made it 30ft to my car had to walk back in and change into some dunks lol
It’s ****ing absurd dude.. MJ spent a season balling out in the OGs and the crap they give us now is unbearable to wear to dinner. It’s upsetting to say the least.

I really don’t want to off my pair because I absolutely love this colorway and I was lucky enough to get a pair with decent quality control and toe boxes that aren’t disgusting.

Fingers crossed when the 4s (HOPEFULLY) get the High '85 treatment albeit with a few less discrepancies, the 4s will not only return to the way they looked in '99 (let's be real they're never going to get that '89 look right) but they'll also be more comfortable too. My Fire Red 4's were beautiful but all it took was me walking out to the car before going to college to realize I wasn't going to last walking around campus in them. Ended up selling them because they were never gonna get worn due to them being pinky toe killers. :smh:

^^^^ I agree too, I don't see them ever looking like 1989.

It would take a true miracle to even get them looking like 1999.

I think they've gone so far with this crap that a huge chunk of their consumers would think that the 89 shape was ugly and messed up for no reason. They would cry about the change.

Just like the kids who like varsity red over infrared on the 6s.

^^^^ I agree too, I don't see them ever looking like 1989.

It would take a true miracle to even get them looking like 1999.

I think they've gone so far with this crap that a huge chunk of their consumers would think that the 89 shape was ugly and messed up for no reason. They would cry about the change.

Just like the kids who like varsity red over infrared on the 6s.
Well I hope JB still does right, or mostly right, by their long term consumers and makes the 4s into what they should have been the last 2 decades now. If the kids don't want em who cares? The '19 Black Infrared 6s, the best iteration of the colorway since the 2000 release, was the easiest double up of my life. If people really passed on that release because of the Infrared accents not being varsity red, they're fools but I thank them because it made them an easy purchase.

We have to realize that a) most people who buy sneakers are not die hard sneaker obsessive b) plenty of people buying sneakers now were not even alive when MJ played or were too young to care c) as a result people have no clue what the proper shape should look like because they’ve never seen the shoe that’s now pushing almost 40 years old

I know when I got into sneakers (2006) I had no idea that the aqua 8 that I got in 2007 weren’t 1:1 with the originals and I didn’t care until the 2015 retro came out.

I mean besides shorts and joggers, the skinny/slim jeans are the best way to show off your kicks
o16vPRS (1).png
Actually no pants is the best way to show off your kicks
1664063391502.gif

Saying any Jordan retro isn’t comfortable, is like saying water is wet. Some are more forgiving than others. But, I don’t don’t find any of them truly “comfortable”.
I have a pair of Epic React 2’s that are super comfortable. But my silhouette of choice is the AF1 which I find not particularly comfortable.

My fire red 4’s with the insoles in cut up my heals, gave me blisters and cramped up my feet with less than a mile and 3 hours of wear.

Unwearable, not uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom