Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Nike Air would be great, but to me it isn’t a deal breaker when they come out as good as these.

LUXURY! “Would you like some Grey Poupon with your Desert Elephant 3’s, sir?”

You’re mostly correct. Something about the Jumpman just looks so wrong to me on the heel of IIIs, though. I can’t get past it.

Also, stop eating your shoes, mustard or no mustard.

20220827_205325.jpg
20220827_205311.jpg

2022 vs 2013

The first pair I ever doubled up on were the Celtic green Dunk Highs back in 2003. Second pair is still deadstock. Lol. Second pair I doubled up on were the Mars Blackmon 4s. Didn’t even get to wear the second pair before they were retro’d again in 2012 (minus Mars logo). I don’t really see the point in doing doubles anymore since shoes get retro’d so often.
I’ll only double up on shoes that won’t crumble (I.e. 1s, Dunks). For shoes that do crumble, I probably won’t get to the second pair before it crumbles.

I’ll only double up on shoes that won’t crumble (I.e. 1s, Dunks). For shoes that do crumble, I probably won’t get to the second pair before it crumbles.
Is it for sure that Dunks won’t crumble, even after 18-19 years of being DS, because I really want to wear those joints. Lol

Back
Top Bottom