Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Got my notification from Hibbetts as well

Screenshot_20220908-131630_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

I guess l was paranoid for nothing. I'm curious to see how l do with DTLR, Champs, and FL raffles.

Damn damn damn.I missed the SNRK app. What's my routes for picking these shoes up without a raffle?

show up at mall on drop day after 12 and hope for unclaimed pairs. these might even sit, who knows

Looks like 12.5 will still be tough, struck out on SNKR pass and none of the foot sites have them. Fingers crossed Sat morning.

Looks like 12.5 will still be tough, struck out on SNKR pass and none of the foot sites have them. Fingers crossed Sat morning.
Just get a 12 or 13 bro. Im a 12.5 and its impossible. You'll mess around be goin for an elusive 12.5 while the adjacent sizes are flying like hotcakes(big sizes are the money sizes now). I usually get a 13 and its cool lol

Just get a 12 or 13 bro. Im a 12.5 and its impossible. You'll mess around be goin for an elusive 12.5 while the adjacent sizes are flying like hotcakes(big sizes are the money sizes now). I usually get a 13 and its cool lol

Oh no doubt I got the 13 on lock from DSG just nitpicking

I don't know what happend. The snkrs pass was up and said for PT it was 12:15 which is almost now and just went on and gone. SHM!

I don't know what happend. The snkrs pass was up and said for PT it was 12:15 which is almost now and just went on and gone. SHM!

I got caught the same way. If you are on the west coast it went down at 10:15am.

I refreshed my SNKRS app and then it showed 10:15...SMH

Back
Top Bottom